Temple @ East Carolina – 7 PM EST

Wisconsin @ Minnesota – 7 PM EST

Arkansas @ South Carolina – 7 PM EST

Memphis @ UCONN – 9 PM EST

California @ Arizona – 9 PM EST

Colorado @ Washington – 9 PM EST

Utah @ Washington State – 11 PM EST

Stanford @ Arizona State – 11 PM EST

8 Game slate tonight.. Who ya got grinders??

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

@milktruck said...

ALL THE CALEB WHITE

ill take some more of this lol

• whistexpert

someone said bonds were a good investment??

• depalma13

Never ceases to amaze me. I have a really good team, and one of the more expensive players always throws in his worst game. Meanwhile 2 or 3 a couple hundred cheaper are scoring big.

• slayeratcp

@eforsty said...

Sox has everlasting love for Daniel Hamilton.

That’s good news for those of us playing Hamilton, right??????

• theoddsmaker

Harris should have like 15 right now not 6. He had been fouled getting rebounds (no FTs obviously) has passed to wide open guys that either miss or get fouled (no assist obviously), FG shots that have swirled out of hoop last second.

I realize I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life typing that out since I’m the only person that owns him I think

• theoddsmaker

Not sure why Kaminsky has turned into Ronnie Turiaf on offense. Never seen a guy pass up so many wide open shots for no apparent reason other than taking time of the shot clock

• milktruck

@theoddsmaker said...

Not sure why Kaminsky has turned into Ronnie Turiaf on offense. Never seen a guy pass up so many wide open shots for no apparent reason other than taking time of the shot clock

welcome to Wisconsin basketball

• milktruck

Tonight’s Bond movie: Play DFS Another Day

• whistexpert

@milktruck said...

Tonight’s Bond movie: Play DFS Another Day

eased my suffering with a lol… at least he’s back on the court after his 3 PF

• eforsty

@theoddsmaker said...

Harris should have like 15 right now not 6. He had been fouled getting rebounds (no FTs obviously) has passed to wide open guys that either miss or get fouled (no assist obviously), FG shots that have swirled out of hoop last second.

I realize I just wasted about 30 seconds of my life typing that out since I’m the only person that owns him I think

You’re not alone, I have him in most LUs. He’d been having a nice run and figured 15 last game vs. Kentucky would be his floor as most player’s floors come against UK.

• whistexpert

@whistexpert said...

I had Carrera last game and Laimonas went off … have a bad feeling today will be the reverse *whimpers in a corner

where was this me at 6:58

• seanfox2990

Cummings had 4 steals FD only giving credit for 3

• whistexpert

@seanfox2990 said...

Cummings had 4 steals FD only giving credit for 3

ESPN has 3, done and done.

• bbjay20

Let’s go Kedren and Kravish!

• luto129

Any chance Pastner is taking notes? Burrell looks like he’s allowed to shoot today and Memphis is playing well.

• theoddsmaker

So with Nichols out King is going to manage to get his season low in minutes? What is this NBA logic?

• luto129

And nevermind Burrell is down.

• theoddsmaker

@luto129 said...

And nevermind Burrell is down.

Clearly you’ve never watched basketball. This just = auto-50 burger. Same thing with having the “flu” being an auto-50 burger

• julieduke33

Pastner plays DFS…looks at ownership levels saw nick king was on a decent amount of LUs so benched him…

• theoddsmaker

@julieduke33 said...

Pastner plays DFS…looks at ownership levels saw nick king was on a decent amount of LUs so benched him…

Don’t give him that much credit, that would be pretty smart actually.

Probably just sees big lead and thinks “me have big lead, me don’t do anything me keep big lead”

King won’t come in until they are losing, which will be around 11:48 left in game

• luto129

@theoddsmaker said...

Clearly you’ve never watched basketball. This just = auto-50 burger. Same thing with having the “flu” being an auto-50 burger

I meant down by rolled his ankle and came out. Looked to be in a good amount of pain but he’s back in now. This game was turning into more of a MMA match than a basketball game for a few minutes.

• theoddsmaker

@luto129 said...

I meant down by rolled his ankle and came out. Looked to be in a good amount of pain but he’s back in now. This game was turning into more of a MMA match than a basketball game for a few minutes.

I knew exactly what you were talking about

• theoddsmaker

Nick Burger King with a ONE Whopper burger. I love burning money, too bad I couldn’t go on this type of donation tear before the turn of the tax year

• bbjay20

That flagrant on Godfrey was a ridiculous call. That might not have even been a common foul as he got all ball. Purvis clipped his hand on the backboard causing him to land awkwardly. He should’ve been T’d for how he reacted. What a BS stretch of calls in that game.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

Really could use a King anything this half .. maybe he gets 5+ minutes to do something

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).