Temple @ East Carolina – 7 PM EST

Wisconsin @ Minnesota – 7 PM EST

Arkansas @ South Carolina – 7 PM EST

Memphis @ UCONN – 9 PM EST

California @ Arizona – 9 PM EST

Colorado @ Washington – 9 PM EST

Utah @ Washington State – 11 PM EST

Stanford @ Arizona State – 11 PM EST

8 Game slate tonight.. Who ya got grinders??

• dmc457

I swear I pick guys who get 20 at least every game then the one night I pick them they just shit the bed

• dmc457

Hump done still not on the bench in the 2nd half totally sucks

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Poeltl not injured. Just an uncoordinated mofo who specializes in fouling. Never again.

• milktruck

Utah is such a fraud. They’re brutal on the road out of the altitude.

• theoddsmaker

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

• milktruck

Travis will be a nice cheap F if Humphrey is out a while

• Rico13

Good time-out by Ernie Kent down 8 with 5.4 seconds left. Interesting strategy. Phew, thought he was gonna foul someone I didn’t have on Utah.

• theoddsmaker

@Rico13 said...

Good time-out by Ernie Kent down 8 with 5.4 seconds left. Interesting strategy. Phew, thought he was gonna foul someone I didn’t have on Utah.

Having stacked that game that ending sucked. Of course this ASU game is going to take 30 minutes to play out these last 20 seconds and I have zero guys in it

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

OT please…

• Ryanoss

7.5 back in the March mania qualifier on DK

• Rico13

Odds, I had 4 ASU guys and it didn’t help me any. So frustrating. On to Saturday.

• kenneth51

Of course sox won the DK buzzer beater with Calvin Godfrey on his roster lmao

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Man finished 2nd again in the March Mania Q. Sox had Wright and i had Brown.

• Ryanoss

@Scott121422 said...

Man finished 2nd again in the March Mania Q. Sox had Wright and i had Brown.

Would have won the $100 Qualifier

• T0mmyJ0hnZipper

Silly refs in The UCONNvicts game. Trash brushed a guy with his pinky and they called a foul. Thought Pastner was gonna get a T coming onto the floor but the ref realized he effed up and cut him some slack I guess.

• Blavoie17

Can someone post a link to the bank shot

• Blavoie17

From last night

• FortyNiner

Still kicking myself …..last second switch to Mike Anderson from Kendren Johnson cost me 8.9 pts on Fanduel. Finished 5th and missed 1st place by 4 points !!! The $2 , 5700 + entry tourney. Worst is $100 payout instead of $1200 …

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).