CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

All the LSU/ARK and Duke/UNC

• dmrose

I’m just excited to play CBB for some real money tomorrow on DK

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Thanks for all the help in yesterday’s forum. I ended up doing pretty well.

• El_Lupo81

Hogs had a rough game the other last night. Short turnaround. #2 seed in SEC locked up. Probably have #5 NCAA seed locked up too. As a Razorback fan, I’m a little worried we might be flat tomorrow. I did hear Mickey is questionable.

• luto129

Thoughts on Syracuse/NC St? Does Rakeem go out with a bang?

• julieduke33

Really need Staten news before I can make my LU…hope we get it early…

• milktruck

Staten didn’t practice today and Huggins said he didn’t know if he’d play tomorrow FWIW

• julieduke33

@milktruck said...

Staten didn’t practice today and Huggins said he didn’t know if he’d play tomorrow FWIW

Maybe they trot him out for a few minutes for senior day but why risk it when already lock for ncaa tourney..just a thought..

• migsrgr8

Branden Dawson will be another important one too. Definitely want a piece of whomever is playing inside vs Indiana.

• milktruck

@migsrgr8 said...

Branden Dawson will be another important one too. Definitely want a piece of whomever is playing inside vs Indiana.

Noon start makes that easier at least

• bbjay20

Sounds like Staten, Michael Humphrey, Perry Ellis, Cliff Alexander are all likely out or definitely out

• julieduke33

Humphrey hurt me last night… Had decent team til that happened

• bbjay20

got a new blog for tomorrow’s early games. hope it’s shortly, here’s the link

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-early-saturday-3-7-15-fanduel-picks-602661

Seems like there’s finally more value at forward than guard.

• julieduke33

Haha, I thought the same thing about arcidiacono…how is he not a senior…reminds me of Gerry McNamara…I belive he was with Syracuse from 2000 to 2010…

• plugman

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Humphrey screwed a couple of nice lineups I had rolling as well..usually its foul trouble doing me in…

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Haha, I thought the same thing about arcidiacono…how is he not a senior…reminds me of Gerry McNamara…I belive he was with Syracuse from 2000 to 2010…

Guess who’s an assistant coach now?

• penalcommish

Any love for the “Trashcan”?

• milktruck

just stacked 4 from the LSU-ARK game during the day and 4 from the UNC/DUKE game at night. What could possibly go wrong?

• bbjay20

@penalcommish said...

Yes! I think they play Sunday though

• julieduke33

@penalcommish said...

No he had a good game that means Pastner will inexplicably bench him

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

The $5000 Forward dilemma:

Holton or Traylor if looking for the higher GPP upside?

It appears that Traylor has the higher upside, but Holton has the higher floor?

• elfife2

@MARJAC said...

The $5000 Forward dilemma:

Holton or Traylor if looking for the higher GPP upside?

It appears that Traylor has the higher upside, but Holton has the higher floor?

I think you’re spot on. Traylor has higher upside, Holton the better floor.

I’m inclined to fade the KU frontcourt situation altogether. The opportunity is definitely there for increased minutes, but Spangler and Thomas for OU are no slouches and that atmosphere is going to be bonkers.

Expect the rotation of Lucas/Traylor/Mickelson to be based largely on foul situation and effectiveness. If you think Traylor will be most effective, use him. I guess I just feel the KU bigs are appropriately priced based on who is most likely to contribute.

Also worth noting that Traylor played 23 minutes when these teams played in January and logged just four points + zero rebounds.

• seanfox2990

I wouldn’t trust Traylor in any capacity. I don’t miss a KU game so take it for what its worth.

• seanfox2990

I noticed that the CBB Grind Down was up last night and now its gone??

• Thanasi

Everything CBB related seems to be down.

• Gfry3

SO any update on the CBB picks for today Varncass?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).