CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

All the LSU/ARK and Duke/UNC

• bbjay20

Nice of Seton Hall to allow that kid on GTown to get a dunk in his only college game

• mindp0wer

Nice that smith rivera didn’t play, where the f*ck can I get good cbb injury updates because every roto site sucks. Just ruined my alley oop lineups, I think FD doesn’t do updates on purpose for their schills to have an advantage.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@bbjay20 said...

Nice of Seton Hall to allow that kid on GTown to get a dunk in his only college game

Glad you mentioned this or I might have missed it. Super classy move. Great sportsmanship.

• elfife2

This is a decent resource: https://rotogrinders.com/pages/cbb-news-feed-427849.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Someone needs to let Ralston Turner know that it’s Senior Day and the game has started.

• bbjay20

DSR’s replacement, Tre Campbell, starts out hot. Wonder if ANYONE has that guy in a lineup?

• winsome

@mindp0wer said...

Nice that smith rivera didn’t play, where the f*ck can I get good cbb injury updates because every roto site sucks. Just ruined my alley oop lineups, I think FD doesn’t do updates on purpose for their schills to have an advantage.

That’s hilarious. FD gives all the info. DSR was last minute

• winsome

@bbjay20 said...

DSR’s replacement, Tre Campbell, starts out hot. Wonder if ANYONE has that guy in a lineup?

I was SO close as he was the only other Guard option on the roster

• bbjay20

I wish there was a way to search for players in FanDuel lineups. DraftStreet used to have that option. I’d love to know how lightly/heavily owned certain guys are without having to hunt and peck.

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

@winsome said...

I was SO close as he was the only other Guard option on the roster

after the last second news i got trawick and copeland in some more i didnt even know about tre

• mindp0wer

@winsome said...

That’s hilarious. FD gives all the info. DSR was last minute

Saying they give all the info is even more hilarious, fd is my fave site but they miss plenty..

• hkneas

DSR 12 % in the oop at least :). Dead lineups already

• whistexpert

Copeland is lost out there, come back to us Issac

• dmc457

Everyone on my team has 2 fouls

• mindp0wer

@hkneas said...

DSR 12 % in the oop at least :). Dead lineups already

Aaron white’s 60 today will offset DSR the pansie…

• bbjay20

Wish Davon Reed was in the FD slate today

• therealccc

DSR wipes out all of my FD and DK lineups. Called in to work at 11am. Felt so confident. :(

• MARJAC

DSR currently outscoring Ralston Turner.

• milktruck

Switched from Ochefu to Copeland off DSR news wheeeeeeeee

• bbjay20

@milktruck said...

Switched from Ochefu to Copeland off DSR news wheeeeeeeee

Yuuuppppppp Ugh

• mindp0wer

Ralston turner couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat in the middle of the ocean. DSR killed half my lineups and turner is taking care of the other half. Hurry up duke-unc!

• csandbizzle

So I should have faded the early games entirely…….

• MARJAC

There have been some disgraceful performances this year, but I nominate Ralston Turner’s first half performance today, as the most disgraceful of them all. 0-4 shooting, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, -0.5 fantasy points. How one of the main guys on the team in his last home game on national TV playing for a team on the Bubble, can come up so pathetically small, is beyond comprehension.

• bbjay20

@MARJAC said...

There have been some disgraceful performances this year, but I nominate Ralston Turner’s first half performance today, as the most disgraceful of them all. 0-4 shooting, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, -0.5 fantasy points. How one of the main guys on the team in his last home game on national TV playing for a team on the Bubble, can come up so pathetically small, is beyond comprehension.

Syracuse has been destroyed on the perimeter in 2nd halves all season. I expect Turner to do the same.

• bbjay20

WVU Men’s Basketball ‏@WVUhoops 8m8 minutes ago

Juwan Staten (knee) and Gary Browne (ankle) will miss today’s game vs. Oklahoma State.

Hope nobody had planned on playing Staten. Sucks for them on Senior Day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).