CBB FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

All the LSU/ARK and Duke/UNC

• milktruck

dag could’ve used OT in LSU/Ark

• ctbinvestments

Bruce just told my team “That’s just the way it is……..”….OT would’ve been nice

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

FUCK!!!!!! Hornsby at the buzzer @ ..06 to prevent overtime. That and the despicable Dom Pointer is enough to make one puke.

• dmc457

Jesus Christ man I keep picking God damn players that aren’t playing no Nino williams today wtf. Already got screwed by house

• elfife2

Man Quarterman killed me in cash games. Game was high-scoring as expected and he had a hand in very little.

• winsome

@dmc457 said...

Jesus Christ man I keep picking God damn players that aren’t playing no Nino williams today wtf. Already got screwed by house

There’s a post in this very thread indicating he was out

• milktruck

What the fuck Buddy?

• MARJAC

Dean Wormer checking in to tell us how many combined field goals, rebounds, and assists that Nigel Johnson has 14 minutes into the game: ZERO POINT ZERO

• MARJAC

Arkansas/LSU does not go into OT on a B.S. jumper at the buzzer …. Sir Dominic has his worst game of the season …. and now my 4:00 Hammer guys (Nigel, Bonzi, and Reid Travis) have a COMBINED 14.7 at halftime. That is how money is lost.

• winsome

Delon Wright, Stanley Johnson, SPangler, Travis, Oubre, et al…. = hot garbage. I knew there was a reason I quit CBB to wait for MLB

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

I can never get Wright right!

• milktruck

BUDDY

• stunt101

how does draftkings screw up the timing of their march mania qualifiers so badly leading them to have to include nba games into the qualifier

• Greenmonstah

ZERO points from Senior nighter Roquez Johnson…I suppose he’s hurt too….pfft

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

harrell thats impressive

• ghostcougar

mathiang. so hot right now. mathiang

• MARJAC

CU + WSU = OT!

• slayeratcp

Josh Scott show

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@stunt101 said...

how does draftkings screw up the timing of their march mania qualifiers so badly leading them to have to include nba games into the qualifier

Maybe it is promotional to get NBA guys playing CBB. Just a guess.
    Could also be poor timing though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).