STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• DatDerFranny

So what can we expect from Draft Kings this year for college basketball as far as GPPs go? I’m super-pumped it’s returning. Can’t wait for November!

• DatDerFranny

FD Contests are up! Only 6 games, but better quality games, including Nevada/BYU and Washington/Western Kentucky

• kantiger77

I just don’t see a lot of promotion and discussion about it, so that’s why I don’t comment, and it’s my favorite sport to play along with NHL. Folks love college football and I think you’d get more interest with more promotion and league-specific slates. For instance, rather than slates based on pure time frame – have a whole week of “MACtion”, for instance. I play microstakes so don’t care about the smaller pools.

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

Surprise!

- DraftKings Community Team

• stunt101

now why are you paying out 20%+ of the field

it should be anywhere from 10-15%

• DraftKings_CM

• DraftKings Representative

@stunt101 said...

now why are you paying out 20%+ of the field

it should be anywhere from 10-15%

It might surprise you to learn that there are many players who disagree with your belief that only 10-15% of the field should be paid. We see support tickets on a daily basis from players asking us to pay out a greater percentage of the field.

We work hard to give a little something to everyone. Some contests have very top heavy payout structures, other contests have flat structures with 2x min cash, Some payout 20% of the field, others pay out 15% or less – it all depends on what our goals are as we work from the top down to balance the entire DFS ecosystem on DraftKings.

- DraftKings Community Team

• stunt101

the 33 gpp pays out over 25% of the field and first is less than 13 buyins and the min cash isnt even 2x the buyin

that is terrible

maybe pay out a larger percentage of the field in the lower buy in gpps, but less for the mid to high gpps

• DatDerFranny

You can’t please everyone, haha. I just wish less lopsided games were spread, and some of the closer matchups on the day were involved.

• atfrost

• Blogger of the Month

Bump. Very excited for opening night tomorrow night. Tough to find tons of information out there that isn’t behind a paywall so I’ll be interested to see who emerges as value plays.

• KindGuy

Not available to New Yorkers :(

• shmoooly18

Anyone know when this might change? Dying for college football/basketball

• icemanyeee

Yeah where could we get some good info at for dfs

• monarch

Is anyone going to make a thread for today’s slate?

• DatDerFranny

Wonder what DK is going to do for Fridays slate? There is easily 12 very games that should be spread.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.