MAIN FORUM

• Hester8157

Does anybody know if all the sites will wait for the first round games to play out before posting their contests. I really wish they would just use the 14 games already known and post tomorrow for both Thurs and Fri. This would be good for filling tournaments and doing research on the salaries of the smaller schools.

HINT HINT to the sites.

• Varncass

CBB/CFB Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 RG Season Champion: CBB

I believe DraftKings is going to wait until Tuesday night to post Thursday’s games to include the play-in teams. As for FanDuel, I am not sure

• milktruck

FD won’t post Thursday’s slate until after the Tuesday play-in, guaranteed

• whistexpert

@milktruck said...

So they can still leave it off the slate and justify having 229 slots in the OOP… maybe mess up a position or two as well for the new guys they have to add

• WolfRake

Will there be slates for the play-in games and the NIT?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@milktruck said...

Fanduel posted the games earlier than that last year, and just didn’t include the games involving the play-in teams. So the Thursday slate included 14 games instead of 16. I like this approach best.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@WolfRake said...

Will there be slates for the play-in games and the NIT?

Fanduel stated they would include slates for the NIT, at least for the teams that have a live feed for.

• Mjdfan258

made a tournament challenge group on espn called rotogrinders 2015

• bbjay20

Are they all going to be all-day slates? Or will we get early and late versions? I hope for all 3, but I know that’s pushing it.

• milktruck

OK I lied, FD prices up

• bbjay20

Jesus, this is going to be a major grind.

These small school kids are so tough to judge. They may have dominated recent competition, but struggled early against bigger programs. Maybe they’re getting new opportunities now. Who knows if they will be deer in headlights. Gonna be tough to pick out the kids who can perform at this level with little knowledge of them. And I don’t know if the better play is to go with guys we’ve seen and paid attention to all year.

I hope FD breaks up the slates. They only have an All-Day slate for Thursday up right now.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

DK up now too.

• milktruck

@bbjay20 said...

Jesus, this is going to be a major grind.

These small school kids are so tough to judge. They may have dominated recent competition, but struggled early against bigger programs. Maybe they’re getting new opportunities now. Who knows if they will be deer in headlights. Gonna be tough to pick out the kids who can perform at this level with little knowledge of them. And I don’t know if the better play is to go with guys we’ve seen and paid attention to all year.

I hope FD breaks up the slates. They only have an All-Day slate for Thursday up right now.

I think you have to mix in some smaller school guys but within reason. Having a hard time seeing myself paying 8k or more for them, though. Maybe Graham? Especially with the survivor format you don’t need to take too many risks.

• mrbongo

FD forgot the play- in games on there Tuesday slate. Sucks since both games involve up tempo teams.

• keith1174

Would have been nice if some of these mid major games were sprinkled in throughout the year on fd just so we got an idea of how some of these teams and players are. Kind of stinks having them on the slate without knowing alot about these players.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).