iowa -13.5 at illinois o52.5

indiana at wisconsin -13.5 o45

bc at virginia -3.5 o55

vanderbilt- georgia PPD

stanford at washington -12 o49

georgia tech at nc state -6.5 o60

odds via vegasinsider

• tristanwolf

Rondale Moore knocked out in the 1st q. there goes my am slate lol.

edit- he’s back

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

Rondale Moore knocked out in the 1st q. there goes my am slate lol.

edit- he’s back

I’m 70%. Good to see him back out there. Now if him and Plummer could score a bunch fpts that would be awesome lol. Perfect game script for it. I stacked that game a few different ways

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Gibbs most likely out right?

• realphipps

Hard to pick which Colorado pieces to use. KD Nixon has a very nice price for the potential payoff.

• tristanwolf

still can’t find any gibbs news. bc backup qb and rb. levy maybe worth a flyer.

Pete Thamel
    PeteThamel Source: Boston College will be without star QB Phil Jurkovec and leading rusher David Bailey at Virginia today. They were both injured last week against Louisville. Dennis Grosel will start at QB for BC.Pete Thamel PeteThamel
    Source: Boston College will be without star QB Phil Jurkovec and leading rusher David Bailey at Virginia today. They were both injured last week against Louisville. Dennis Grosel will start at QB for BC.

• tristanwolf

damn just saw gibbs was out was able to get mason in 2 but wish i had more. most of my guys are early so cant move the pieces.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Wasnt paying attention and got stuck with some Jurkoff

• BlueEdwards

Chris brown for Cal should get the carries, right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).