CFB FORUM

Comments

• beare

whose your final 4 and in what order?

MINE

4- texas am

3)ohio state

2) alabama (think they dont deserve number 1 giving up over 40 points tonight)

1) clemson (deserves number 1 after the beating they gave notre dame)

• BigRay

Not that this is near what will happen but i would like to see:
    1. Ohio St
    2. Clemson
    3. Alabama
    4. Cincinnati

IF there is any year to have a non power 5 unbeaten it should be this year. Then Cincinnati plays Ohio St. which would be a huge game. Then Alabama-Clemson in the semi instead of the championship game. Getting tries of that matchup in the final.

• yisman

Notre Dame should’ve been left out. I was sad to see them make it.

• beare

i agree notre dame shouldnt have made it and i dont think alabama deserves number 1. cfb is trying there best to get another bama clemson game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).