STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Got a three-game slate Friday night to kick off the weekend. I think I’m fading King and rolling out Newman and Gordon. Carr is back from injury for Houston is min priced at RB.

• aquasition

Like Wash St. stack tonight

• tarheel66

Like that Washington state Stack as well, just worried that Wake goes NUTS on Carolina and it might be too much to overcome. Not really sure if Carolina Defense can stop Wake but also not sure Wakes offense is that great.

• hendry

@tarheel66 said...

Like that Washington state Stack as well, just worried that Wake goes NUTS on Carolina and it might be too much to overcome. Not really sure if Carolina Defense can stop Wake but also not sure Wakes offense is that great.

at home on a friday night with a sell out crowd doing a blackout against a true freshman qb and they’re only favored by 3

• SammyBoy

Jaquarii Roberson is returning from injury and replacing injured Kendall Hinton in the slot for Wake. He’s $3,000 on DK.

• SammyBoy

Also Patrick Carr is coming back from injury and replacing Mulbah Car for Houston bc Mulbah is going to redshirt. He’s 3,000 on DK.

• SammyBoy

Look out for MSU RB Elijah Collins on the main slate tomorrow. He led the team in carries last week and was named the starter. He’s $3,000 home against ASU.

• Felixxberg

I thought the slate started at 7pm. Damn! I forgot to enter my lineup and now all GPPs are full. On to tomorrow.

Thanks SammyBoy! Those sneaky min priced plays are a must!

• SammyBoy

@Felixxberg said...

I thought the slate started at 7pm. Damn! I forgot to enter my lineup and now all GPPs are full. On to tomorrow.

Thanks SammyBoy! Those sneaky min priced plays are a must!

No problem man!

• thetitanlb

All reports were Carney was healthy and a full go. Pregame Carney taking all the snaps and running full speed. But somehow dude hasn’t even seen the field. Crock of shit

• thetitanlb

Carney clearly isnt playing at this point. This shit was rigged and was a smokescreen by the team. Total joke

• thetitanlb

Shorty ass reporting

• tvegas40

How in the hell does a beat reporter mess up so bad on Carney not playing? You follow the team the whole week, you’re in the press box with other coaches or maybe on the sidelines. I can understand if you report “he’ll give it a go…” but come on man

• Stangs13

Yea no kidding burned two weeks in a row on Carney amazing that I fell for it twice I deserved to lose.

• thetitanlb

@tvegas40 said...

How in the hell does a beat reporter mess up so bad on Carney not playing? You follow the team the whole week, you’re in the press box with other coaches or maybe on the sidelines. I can understand if you report “he’ll give it a go…” but come on man

Agreed. How are you around a team all week and miss so bad. It’s literally disgusting. Makes me feel sick

• thetitanlb

@tvegas40 said...

Yeah he said dude is basically 100%and going. So bad

• thetitanlb

@tvegas40 said...

I responded to his posts on Twitter and dude isnt saying Jack. Almost seems as if the team put him up to it. Bullshit

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

I responded to his posts on Twitter and dude isnt saying Jack. Almost seems as if the team put him up to it. Bullshit

I have Suratt and Newman and feel sick with Carney. Hours of research for nothing cause a jag off reporter

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

He finally responded saying that I obviously cant read TL. Nit sure what thay means. But I can read his post yesterday that says Carney is at the top of the depth chart and his pregame list that said Carney appears a full go

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Stangs13 said...

Yea no kidding burned two weeks in a row on Carney amazing that I fell for it twice I deserved to lose.

After what happened with Josh Kelley for UCLA in Week 1 I decided that on these fence-sitting injury situations just to avoid them entirely and draft only players I know aren’t hurt.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@SammyBoy said...

Look out for MSU RB Elijah Collins on the main slate tomorrow. He led the team in carries last week and was named the starter. He’s $3,000 home against ASU.

Yeah, I’m surprised the number of “experts” that aren’t touting him this week. If you slot Collins as a RB you can easily put together a lineup with Wallace, Sanders, Jeudy, Jackson…

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I’m having a devil of a time trying to finalize rosters today. There are so many excellent options. My big one is who is going to score the TDs for OK State…Sanders, Wallace or Hubbard? Another big Q — Vegas has Northwestern winning handily against UNLV, but who’s doing their scoring with a mediocre QB and the starting RB out? I’m thinking Anderson…maybe…

• Wander_Bread

I’m liking Pat Freiermuth today against Pitt.

• Ndepompei

Peyton Ramsey starting at QB for Indiana

• SammyBoy

@Ndepompei said...

Peyton Ramsey starting at QB for Indiana

Way too cheap. If you play him and Elijah Collins, you can pretty much play anyone else you want.

• SammyBoy

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I’m having a devil of a time trying to finalize rosters today. There are so many excellent options. My big one is who is going to score the TDs for OK State…Sanders, Wallace or Hubbard? Another big Q — Vegas has Northwestern winning handily against UNLV, but who’s doing their scoring with a mediocre QB and the starting RB out? I’m thinking Anderson…maybe…

I’m off Wallace till they show they’re gonna throw more. They’ve gone more run heavy with Sanders at QB.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler