CFB FORUM

Comments

• BigRay

8pm Ohio St. – Alabama -8.5 75

• Stangs13

This should be a fun game to watch and I am very excited for it. DFS wise however it seems really tough to make a lineup I am excited about.

• BigRay

I ended up with 6 Tix for the $20. I will try to rotate the Captain amongst the bigger boys

• Stangs13

Is it crazy to captain a Kicker? I never ever ever do that in college or NFL but if in a high scoring game a kicker might get you 10-15pts and allow you to take 5 top tier guys.

• BigRay

might not be a bad idea. outside of the top 2 guys from each WR corp. A Kicker might outperform a 3rd WR going 3/42/0….

• yisman

I had 17 tickets

I screwed it up and entered five lineups twice because I entered five a couple of days ago and then it took too much time to edit them out

• TheRyanFlaherty

No hyperbole, I think I wound up with Teague as the top option as the final spot for around 75% of the lineups I was making…then proceeded to reconfigure…all but one.
    Wishing now I just finished them with an F’ it mentality. Oh well…

• yisman

smh, I think they said Sermon headed to hospital

barely played

• yisman

I have zero Teague

I do have one lineup with Hausmann, though. I don’t think that dude is even on the field.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).