7:30 PM EST : Texas ( +10.0 ) at Notre Dame ( -10.0 ) —- T: 50.5
    7:30 PM EST : UNLV ( +23.0 ) at N Illinois ( -23.0 ) —- T: 61.5
    7:30 PM EST : GA Southern ( +19.5 ) at W Virginia ( -19.5 ) —- T: 56.0
    7:30 PM EST : N Mex State ( +37.0 ) at Florida ( -37.0 ) —- T: 63.0
    8:00 PM EST : Wisconsin ( +12.0 ) at Alabama ( -12.0 ) —- T: 49.5
    8:00 PM EST : Texas State ( +29.0 ) at Florida St ( -29.0 ) —- T: 63.0
    10:00 PM EST : Miss State ( -21.0 ) at S Mississippi ( +21.0 ) —- T: 61.0
    11:00 PM EST : Arkansas St ( +27.0 ) at USC ( -27.0 ) —- T: 69.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• BreakingBacon

Weather wise for the early slate most games look good, only two need to draw attention

Portland St. vs Washington.st: This game has a 100% chance of rain throughout the day with a slight chance of thunderstorms, doesn’t appear to be anything heavy unless a thunderstorm passes through. High will only be in mid 50’s, but at least there won’t be much wind involved.

BYU vs Nebraska: Not much rain wise, but winds are suppose to be 15-20 sustained with gusts of 30 MPH.

• fandjinbkalltheway

Why does FD have no cheap Double ups?

• WilliamDeBrigham

@inkball said...

I saw an injury website list Walker with a Shoulder injury, I think they mixed him up with Keon Hatcher. Not quite sure though. I think Walker is fine.

yeh donbest has him as questionable…

• ATLSoulchild

What Walker are y’all talking about?

• teachmehowtocutty

Anybody know who is starting at qb for louisville?

• WilliamDeBrigham

@ATLSoulchild said...

What Walker are y’all talking about?

kody

• kdsdawg

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Anybody know who is starting at qb for louisville?

no and Bobby isn’t telling at this point, said he wasn’t going to announce it

• teachmehowtocutty

@kdsdawg said...

no and Bobby isn’t telling at this point, said he wasn’t going to announce it

Thinking about throwing a dart tourney lineup or 2 with bonnafon. I have to imagine he’s got the upper hand on Gardner and could be low owned with all the uncertainty.

• jcmbball9

North is good to go http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/cfb/45733/HC-Jones—Marquez-North-fully-healthy-vs-BG

• teachmehowtocutty

His upside today is awesome!

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

Did a little more research last night. I had mentioned earlier that Zach Langer from Tulsa would be a good play, but he isn’t listed in their 3 deep depth chart issued September 4. The listed starter is Deangelo Brewer. He did finish the year last year as the starter due to injury. But Langer had more yards. I think Brewer is the play. For FAU, Greg Howell is probably a co number 1 with other featured rb. From reading some practice reports and beat writers I think he has a bit more upside than Warren so I lean towards him. Both are 3K on DK.

• kantiger77

@stubbysooner77 said...

Did a little more research last night. I had mentioned earlier that Zach Langer from Tulsa would be a good play, but he isn’t listed in their 3 deep depth chart issued September 4. The listed starter is Deangelo Brewer. He did finish the year last year as the starter due to injury. But Langer had more yards. I think Brewer is the play. For FAU, Greg Howell is probably a co number 1 with other featured rb. From reading some practice reports and beat writers I think he has a bit more upside than Warren so I lean towards him. Both are 3K on DK.

Langer is a co-back with Brewer, that depth chart (if you’re looking at ourlads.com) is wrong as it doesn’t include two RB positions. I’ve read several articles indicating Langer is a threat.

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@kantiger77 said...

Langer is a co-back with Brewer, that depth chart (if you’re looking at ourlads.com) is wrong as it doesn’t include two RB positions. I’ve read several articles indicating Langer is a threat.

That’s kind of what I figured. Honestly, he’s more of a prototypical I formation running back. I think Brewer is better in the spread. A bit quicker. Regardless, they’re both good plays. Thanks for clarifying.

• Genghis_Khan

@mdenny13 said...

Anyone else looking at a Hogan/Owusu stack?? Keep going back to that combo for whatever reason

I was, until I found out Cajuste was healthy. If Cajuste was out, this would be a sick handcuff.

• NSNunn

I have 100 teams in the Dive For The Pylon, with a high majority having Cracraft-Marks-Dom Williams-Priester sprinkled in. Does the rain all day in Pullman take them completely out of play? Thinking about making some switches.

• hokie2009

I’m filling out a joke lineup because there will probably be some overlay –

Basically stacking UCLA players because I hate UVA and they are absolutely atrocious and there very realistically could be no end to the scoring that happens on them this season.

So I’ve got Rosen-Perkins-Payton-Fuller for UCLA – not even sure if I am allowed to play all of them at the same time. Are those the “right” UCLA guys to stack? I’ve never played NFL or CFB DFS. Should I change the RB or one of the receivers?

Then I ripped a couple of plays from random articles and this thread – J Dobbs, Canzari, Dom Williams, and Sony Michel …. ?

Any comments, critiques, I’m totally stabbing in the dark

AND if that is a passable lineup (considering I really just want to root against UVA) …. I’m left with $3400 for a flex spot.

Somebody got any flex guys $3400 or less they’d like to feed me? Or a suggestion of somebody to change out to get another monster in that flex spot?

Thanks! I can trade some PGA Pro Tips next week if anyone wants!

• BreakingBacon

@NSNunn said...

I have a 100 teams in the Dive For The Pylon, with a high majority having Cracraft-Marks-Dom Williams-Priester sprinkled in. Does the rain all day in Pullman take them completely out of play? Thinking about making some switches.

A little rain is not gonna stop Leach from throwing the ball, he made a pact with the devil where he has to throw the ball at least 40 times or he loses his soul.

• NSNunn

Four flexs plays $3300 and under:

Priester WSU $3300
    Howell FAU $3000
    Brewer Tulsa $3000
    And my favorite…
    Rob Anderson Temple $3000

• deejones49

Is there any starting CFB lineups on RG

• DabsAndFrags

@BreakingBacon said...

A little rain is not gonna stop Leach from throwing the ball, he made a pact with the devil where he has to throw the ball at least 40 times or he loses his soul.

True story.

• 8MileAllstars

@BreakingBacon said...

Pirates love plundering in the rain.

• hokie2009

@NSNunn said...

Four flexs plays $3300 and under:

Priester WSU $3300
    Howell FAU $3000
    Brewer Tulsa $3000
    And my favorite…
    Rob Anderson Temple $3000

Temple. Say no more.

Fight fight fight for the cher-ry and white!

RIP Mike! This one’s for you!

Thanks man! Good luck today!

• mjroc

Heard a little about Anderson, but didn’t even see him in depth chart, what’s the word there?

• BomberFD

@mjroc said...

Heard a little about Anderson, but didn’t even see him in depth chart, what’s the word there?

check out the depth chart here http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/temple/91970 this is the most accurate depth chart for any teams out there that i have found

• mjroc

@BomberFD said...

check out the depth chart here http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/temple/91970 this is the most accurate depth chart for any teams out there that i have found

OOOO geez, I was looking at Patrick Anderson…wow thank you!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.