CFB FORUM

Comments

• Pantherdrew

I’m looking people who want to play in a season long CFB league for 100$. Roster style and scoring will be similar to DK. This will be a fantrax league and I will use fantrax treasurer for the prizes. If you want to play email me drewdunn0713@gmail.com

• Razzle11

posting here as interested, at my office so I can not email you from my personal email atm

• kantiger77

A bit pricey for me but if anyone wants to do a lower-cost one I might be interested.

• DCoop328

If you do through PayPal I am interested, not hoping to pay FanTrax 50% rake.

• DCoop328

If you do through PayPal I am interested, not hoping to pay FanTrax 50% rake.

• eKing

I am interested too, but it really depends on how everything is set up.

• Pantherdrew

Paypal is fine I didn’t realize Fantrax would rob you so bad. As far as set up: Scoring is standard PPR

Roster:
    2 QB
    3RB
    3WR
    2FLEX

If you want to play DM me an email address I can send an invite to. I down with using paypal but I want everyone paid up before the draft I don’t want to chase down people for money.

• nickrock23

I am totally for this and will go as high as $1000 per team.

• Dadeano860

I’m in

• Pantherdrew

Leave emails so I can send you guys invites. If you want to private message me your email that’s fine too

• Pantherdrew

If you are interested in playing email me at drewdunn0713@gmail.com

• Dadeano860

What stakes are we talking about?

• Pantherdrew

100$ 10 team league

• vinsane38

http://www.fantrax.com/showPage.go?page=fantraxTreasurer

• Pantherdrew

I went through that process. After you pay your 100$ league fee you have to pay an 80$ league activation fee for a premium league.

• Pantherdrew

I’ve got 2 spots left by the way. If anyone wants to join email me at drewdunn0713@gmail.com

• Pantherdrew

Need 1 more person. League will be paid through fantrax treasurer not paypal

• MrMadness001

Did you get the last person you needed for this? I am very down for this so let me know. Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler