Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

August 25th
    7:00 PM EST : Prairie View ( 0 ) at Rice ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Hawaii ( 13.5 ) at Colorado St ( -13.5 ) —- T: 56.5
    10:00 PM EST : Wyoming ( -3.5 ) at N Mex State ( 3.5 ) —- T: 45

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CuradoKev

August 25 correct ?

• jtkucheck

Does anyone know who is actually starting at QB for Prairie View?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@CuradoKev said...

August 25 correct ?

My mistake.

• mgsmith119

So what’s the strategy with the Super Flex spot? Use a 2nd QB or just best available?

• ItzJamesFTW

@mgsmith119 said...

So what’s the strategy with the Super Flex spot? Use a 2nd QB or just best available?

I think a QB will be optimal, but QB pricing is tight to start the year. But Who would you rather have, a 5k WR/RB or a 5k QB? Seems like the latter can be found weekly on larger slates.

• ItzJamesFTW

@jtkucheck said...

Does anyone know who is actually starting at QB for Prairie View?

Not yet. Still searching. But if we get a definitive decision they are probably an auto-shove into a lineup since they are 5k and under. PVAM still projected for around 3 TD’s. I am hoping it is McCullers at QB as he is dual threat. I tweeted at him asking if he was starting. Definitely not expecting a reply but we have nothing to go off of right now.

• mgsmith119

On the Prairie View A&M game notes they posted they talk about McCullers and Morton, in that order. It quotes the coach as saying “ I do expect to
    name a starting quarterback early in fall camp. I want whomever the guy is to be able to lead. Although one player will be named the starter, it’s really not a set in stone thing, because there’s competition every day.”
    I couldn’t find anything about an announcement though, and even there he sounds like they could play both at times.

• jtkucheck

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Not yet. Still searching. But if we get a definitive decision they are probably an auto-shove into a lineup since they are 5k and under. PVAM still projected for around 3 TD’s. I am hoping it is McCullers at QB as he is dual threat. I tweeted at him asking if he was starting. Definitely not expecting a reply but we have nothing to go off of right now.

Yeah I tweeted the same at the Prairie View Football twitter account and did not get a response either. He seems to have more upside, and it seems like the scenarios of likelihood are as follows:

Both play
    Only McCullers plays
    Only Morton plays

Absent any definitive information I’m also good with playing McCullers in that scenario- if he’s hot he will likely be the one that gets more reps due to more game experience and the dual-threat capability you mention.

• GracieKal

Anyone not playing Ursua? Hard to pay 10k on a WR in Week 1… especially coming off a season ending injury but he sure can be explosive.

• GoBlue04

Anybody know if Johnathan Boone is gonna play tonight?

• thetitanlb

I dont get why this isnt getting more hype. CFB DFS is what actually got me to play DK back in the day. Cant wait for the big slates.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well this is going to be interesting… Lots of Hawaii WRs. Well actually just a lot from that game. Also had to get a bunch of Rice players in. Might be better to do this on a larger slate. Oh well I can only play this weekend being away.

• fftomster

https://twitter.com/PVAMUFootball/status/1033391661651578880

some guy wrote its Morton. But dont know his relationship to the team

• fftomster

https://twitter.com/PVAMUFootball/status/1033443261153726465

and another one wrote its mccullers….

• depalma13

@fftomster said...

https://twitter.com/PVAMUFootball/status/1033391661651578880

some guy wrote its Morton. But dont know his relationship to the team

I thought I heard it was Morton on the Rotogrinders show on XM.

• fftomster

which show? got a link?

• depalma13

@fftomster said...

which show? got a link?

The end of Stl Cardinals show this morning.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

On Dan Back’s periscope recently in last hour or 2, he said we was under the assumption it is Morton. Thinks McCullers could get reps maybe but he said he was playing him at QB2 in his super flex lus.

• bdf

Looks like Morton in their depth chart but McCullers isn’t even listed on their depth chart which makes no sense.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

all the big dk gpps filled already. That’s a bummer. Didn’t reserve any since I wasn’t sure I was playing but home for the day now and wanted to get in on some.

Guess it’s the smaller ones for a little action later.

• bdf

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/pvamu.sidearmsports.com/documents/2018/8/22/2018_Football_vs_Rice_8_25.pdf

• GolfCoach

I think most weeks working in a double stack makes the most sense for upside. But on a 3 game slate with a bunch of unproven QBs, anything possible.

• thetitanlb

Fitting in the Ursula seems nearly impossible

• Jacobkaiser1325

Matthews or Esukpa? Gpp

• simplyterry

Both!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).