CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Trying to get the CFB discussion going so I figured I’d start this one.

First thoughts on the Thursday night slate: will Lawrence and Mond play enough to be worth value? My guess is no and I’m leaning toward Morgan and McMillian in what should be a decent scoring, but close, game between FIU and Tulane.

• jman3034

Like Morgan and Ridder at QB.

I can see Tulane running more so not too sure about McMillian. Think Bradwell and possibly Dauphine (cheap) could be nice plays.

Have Benjamin and Warren II as my 2 highest priced guys.

• leib0039

It won’t be a big number but there will be at least a few people who play Tua’s brother at $4,500 thinking it is Tua

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@jman3034 said...

Like Morgan and Ridder at QB.

I can see Tulane running more so not too sure about McMillian. Think Bradwell and possibly Dauphine (cheap) could be nice plays.

Have Benjamin and Warren II as my 2 highest priced guys.

Both Ridder and Warren? This for cash or GPP? I’m guessing you’re anticipating Warren catching several passes?

I see that Overton has been named a starter for Clemson and is just $3,400. I wonder if Lawrence is going to throw some his way.

I’m big on Benjamin, too. ASU is heavily favored so I wonder if backup RB Carter may be worth a look at $3,100.

A&M is expected to be the highest scoring team on the slate, according to Vegas. Who do we target there? Davis? Ausbon?

• tmac178

Panthers stack…

Woody should get plenty of value. That ASU D isn’t anything special.

Warren, Kelley & Moss is what should be full workloads, each with 30+ tote capabilities.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Skipping ahead to Saturday, seems with Bama’s top two RBs suspended for the first half one of the bench guys is now a must-play. But is it possibly gimpy Ford at $4k or Robinson at $3k?

• Sirchad

For the Thur slate RB is packed with potential gotta cycle guys like Warren,Benjamin, Kelley, Bradwell, Moss, what I’m struggling with is Top end WR. I like a lot of the cheap guys and cheaper QBs which is leaving me Massive $$ to spend on Wr and don’t want to spend it on Ross or Higgins

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Sirchad said...

For the Thur slate RB is packed with potential gotta cycle guys like Warren,Benjamin, Kelley, Bradwell, Moss, what I’m struggling with is Top end WR. I like a lot of the cheap guys and cheaper QBs which is leaving me Massive $$ to spend on Wr and don’t want to spend it on Ross or Higgins

Yeah, I’ve got lineups with all of those guys in there. The top two A&M receivers are about $1,000 each cheaper than the Clemson guys and the team is projected to score as much or more.

• tmac178

Aggie wrs are a shot in the dark. If anything I’m trying to pinpoint Who’s taking the red zone work Sternberger had last year.

• madmanjayWV

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Both Ridder and Warren? This for cash or GPP? I’m guessing you’re anticipating Warren catching several passes?

I see that Overton has been named a starter for Clemson and is just $3,400. I wonder if Lawrence is going to throw some his way.

I’m big on Benjamin, too. ASU is heavily favored so I wonder if backup RB Carter may be worth a look at $3,100.

A&M is expected to be the highest scoring team on the slate, according to Vegas. Who do we target there? Davis? Ausbon?

GOOD POINTS…….. and better ?s

You can target who u want, especially if one can play max LUs..if you’re like a lot of peeps it’s single bullet or a few darts.

100% — I’d think Diondre Overton and A.J. Carter, one being a starting WR the other being a #2 RB, are each in play.

What they will do, who knows…….

Wish I could do a bunch of LUs…most likely one or both of Trevor Lawrence/ Travis Etienne are not going to be optimal, but what if they were with the likes of Jayden Daniels and Eno Benjamin, for example…just so many damn options….but that’s the beauty……..

My first build is going with McMillan sted of James Morgan FIU in that game at QB and rolling Tyler Huntley naked in the late game capper….but that’s just a thought and I like MOSS @ RB………oh yeah..and the 3rd man locked in on the build is Mike Carrigan, Kent State…get those catches!

Debating on UCLACINCY …..can’t get a read, might use TE Jordan Wilson Bruins naked……….. MW II RB for Cincy seems like a great cash game play worst, but if either DTR of UCLA or RIDDER go off by chance in that 7pm game @ CINCY, would be nice 2 have some shares of those cats…………..

decisions…decisions……..

• TuscaloosaJohnny

You sure playing anyone from Kent State is a good idea? Vegas only has them scoring 17 points.

• jman3034

Receivers look good from Kent…should be playing from behind so they should technically be throwing a lot so a lot of targets for them. Low price points as well. Like McKoy and Carrigan

• starosky1472

Who do you think are the FD Cash plays?

• thatkid500

All the Corbin

• Stangs13

Man I feel like I don’t have nearly enough Clemson or a+m. No mond Lawrence or Etienne in 9 lineups. I just feel like they are expensive and don’t play the whole game, but maybe they put up enough in a half or 3 quarters to still be in the winning lineup.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Stangs13 said...

Man I feel like I don’t have nearly enough Clemson or a+m. No mond Lawrence or Etienne in 9 lineups. I just feel like they are expensive and don’t play the whole game, but maybe they put up enough in a half or 3 quarters to still be in the winning lineup.

I feel that pain. I’ve sprinkled each of Clemson and A&M’s top receivers in some of my lineups, but I don’t have any Lawrence or Mond.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@thatkid500 said...

All the Corbin

Yeah, he’s probably the best bet for A&M.

• leib0039

Without a doubt the toughest thing with college DFS. If a guy like Etienne/Lawrence go off you think well how dumb was i not to play them! But the next time they are up 40-3 at halftime with 2 def TD’s and 1 from 2 random guys and you get like 10 points from them as they sit out the whole 2nd half. CLEM is so ridiculously stacked everywhere its tough to see them playing their studs a long time in this game, no reason to. If you look at A&M’s opening game last year only 2 guys really made value. Now that said Williams had 240/3 so if you didnt have him you lost but just saying.

• thatkid500

@leib0039 said...

Without a doubt the toughest thing with college DFS. If a guy like Etienne/Lawrence go off you think well how dumb was i not to play them! But the next time they are up 40-3 at halftime with 2 def TD’s and 1 from 2 random guys and you get like 10 points from them as they sit out the whole 2nd half. CLEM is so ridiculously stacked everywhere its tough to see them playing their studs a long time in this game, no reason to. If you look at A&M’s opening game last year only 2 guys really made value. Now that said Williams had 240/3 so if you didnt have him you lost but just saying.

If it’s 40-3 at halftime then Etienne broke some big ones. Every running back has the blowout risk or matchup issue once you get off the obvious plays.

• Meyers1032

Fanduel question…do you think it’s a must to put a qb in the super flex position or a position player?

• leib0039

Mod/Dan/STL someone, was hoping to try out the Premium for a month, but you can’t pay for the monthly on paypal, the weekly/yearly you can? Any help?? Would like to get it today yet! Thanks

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Meyers1032 said...

Fanduel question…do you think it’s a must to put a qb in the super flex position or a position player?

DK has the same super flex. Since I’m just returning to DFS after a legally imposed hiatus in Alabama I’m wondering the same.

My inclination is yes, most of the time, though I’d think not all of the time. Tonight I’ve got a mix of QBs and RBs in that spot.

• Felixxberg

I’m playing a 200 man GPP. I have $3.6K left for the FLEX spot on DK. Is Overton the obvious pick? I don’t have Lawrence, and I have Ross, so I’m not sure.

• Wingman

UCLA or Cinncy QB?

• TuscaloosaJohnny

There’s one cheap player tonight I’m surprised no one has mentioned here I think has tremendous value. I’ve got him in nearly all of my lineups. We will see if I eat crow. 😂

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Felixxberg said...

I’m playing a 200 man GPP. I have $3.6K left for the FLEX spot on DK. Is Overton the obvious pick? I don’t have Lawrence, and I have Ross, so I’m not sure.

I know I’ve got a lot of Overton. Perhaps he’s TOO obvious.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.