CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Trying to get the CFB discussion going so I figured I’d start this one.

First thoughts on the Thursday night slate: will Lawrence and Mond play enough to be worth value? My guess is no and I’m leaning toward Morgan and McMillian in what should be a decent scoring, but close, game between FIU and Tulane.

• spx333

• x2

2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

still can’t believe we’re not allowed to play CFB DFS in Colorado….so dumb

regardless, i just wanted to point out that Laviska at 8.2k is a mortal lock in this matchup.

rams are hot garbage….

• xaab

Anybody know what happened to connor heyward?

• cjousma

Lots of big scores out there tonight. Rutgers, Jonathan Taylor, Wake/Utah State. Unfortunately I decided I didnt want Jonathan Taylor because of the blowout and him sitting out the 2nd half. Should have learned from ETN last night and just played him. Oh well.

• cjousma

@xaab said...

Anybody know what happened to connor heyward?

Nothing they were just rotating RBs. The O Line for State looked like garbage and the offense really didnt do a ton.

• jeffgo33

Well, it took four years, but I finally took down my first-ever DraftKings GPP. Just finished tied with two guys for first in the $8 Oregon State-Oklahoma State Showdown. Wheeeeeeeee! lol

• Felixxberg

@jeffgo33 said...

Well, it took four years, but I finally took down my first-ever DraftKings GPP. Just finished tied with two guys for first in the $8 Oregon State-Oklahoma State Showdown. Wheeeeeeeee! lol

Nice man! It took me a while too but winning a GPP is great!

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Meanwhile, I can’t even cash. Three lineups Friday night with tallies of 183, 196 and 200 good for $0.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Anybody got a min priced WR likely to see plenty of PT this afternoon? I like a lineup I built, but it required a cheapie. I’ve got A. Williams from Miss St plugged in there now.

• starosky1472

Anyone building a cash lineup for FanDuel? Sticking with Nebraska?

• thatkid500

@starosky1472 said...

Anyone building a cash lineup for FanDuel? Sticking with Nebraska?

My FD Cash lineups have loads of salary left over. Should be a interesting slate

• Felixxberg

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Anybody got a min priced WR likely to see plenty of PT this afternoon? I like a lineup I built, but it required a cheapie. I’ve got A. Williams from Miss St plugged in there now.

Jalon Calhoun

• Felixxberg

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Meanwhile, I can’t even cash. Three lineups Friday night with tallies of 183, 196 and 200 good for $0.

Same here. On to today!

• jeffgo33

Like milk, Scottie Phillips was a bad choice

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Well, that MISS ST/MEM game didnt go as I was expecting. Used both QB’s. Probably the lowest scoring game of the day? LOL! On to the evening slate.

• Bolwellb

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

anybody got a late slate play 4.3k or under on dk?

• joe123

@Bolwellb said...

anybody got a late slate play 4.3k or under on dk?

j johnson iii oregon wr. should be one of the starting wr’s

• FourthnGoal

j johnson is in street cloths dont play him

• FourthnGoal

Nevermind J Johnson 111 is playing the other j johnson is not

• yisman

just took a sick beat on northwestern +7

stanford was almost able to run the clock out for a 10-7 win but was one play short

so they punted

Northwestern gets it on their own 20 or so with 30 seconds left

first play, QB runs backwards and fumbles it into his own end zone for a Stanford TD

and a Northwestern OL fell on it first (for a safety, 12-7 final), and then gave it to the D

• djw2033

Is there anyone worth CPT spot on FD tonight other then Book?

• jg005

Random post. But just saw Louisville with two players wearing #10 how does that get by

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@jg005 said...

Random post. But just saw Louisville with two players wearing #10 how does that get by

On the field at the same time? That’s not allowed.

Two players on your team with the same number not on the field simultaneously is ok.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.