CFB FORUM

Comments

• RammerJamma

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

I really hope we have some large contests for this first week. Despite only having 2 games Thursday (9/3) and 6 games Saturday (9/5), people will be willing to throw some money down on football since NFL doesn’t start until the following week. Also, these MLB and NBA cancellations are saving my bankroll, lol

• psu1987

I was wondering if they were even going to offer the college contests with the uncertainty of the season. I asked in the main thread if they were going to offer it and never got a response. Neither FD or DK have any CFB up yet

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@psu1987 said...

I was wondering if they were even going to offer the college contests with the uncertainty of the season. I asked in the main thread if they were going to offer it and never got a response. Neither FD or DK have any CFB up yet

I hope they do. A sucky year would get even suckier with no college football DFS.

• lagee

I contacted FD customer service and he assured me they would have contests for the 9/5 slate. Unsure on the size of the contests, unfortunately.

• psu1987

still nothing up yet,

• lagee

DK has a Thursday CFB slate up now. Only 2 games but at least it’s CFB dfs!

• livetorace17

@lagee said...

I contacted FD customer service and he assured me they would have contests for the 9/5 slate. Unsure on the size of the contests, unfortunately.

Low key impressed that FD customer service responded to you.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Let’s get some chatter going.

Anyone else notice for Saturday a WR just north of $4k on DK who averaged nearly nine catches per game last year? 😉

• psu1987

DK pricing interesting to say the least, I see some bargains based on stats, but you never know with some of these smaller schools

• leib0039

It is interesting, but there is still a TON of guessing going on. Not only is CFB random the first few weeks of any year, but this year when FCS teams are playing FBS you have no idea. I mean even last night USA is a 13 point dog and absolutely crushed So Miss.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@leib0039 said...

It is interesting, but there is still a TON of guessing going on. Not only is CFB random the first few weeks of any year, but this year when FCS teams are playing FBS you have no idea. I mean even last night USA is a 13 point dog and absolutely crushed So Miss.

I’m still pissed over Chip Kelly’s mumness on Josh Kelley not playing in Week 1 last year. Killed so many of my lineups. That kind of thing is always a concern on the opening week, injuries and starters.

• tvegas40

Is daily college football not available in Iowa? I can enter all other sports but seem to not be able to on FD or DK. Thanks

• ruskidoo

Sterns?? lol

• djw2033

Best rb not named Knox ?

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@djw2033 said...

Best rb not named Knox ?

So far today it seems like most of them.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@ruskidoo said...

Sterns?? lol

That comment hasn’t aged well.

Stick to the lottery, kid.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.