CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

No Bama, Oklahoma, LSU, oh my!

• BreakingBacon

Go out and buy your hubba chubba gum

• BreakingBacon

Also have fun with the Arizona-ORegon state game. You’d think a senior would take over, but watch a freshman crash the party.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@BreakingBacon said...

Also have fun with the Arizona-ORegon state game. You’d think a senior would take over, but watch a freshman crash the party.

Definitely taking multiple pieces of that one!

• 7klub06

Is there really a need to pay up for QB?
    Looking at Duggan.

Also looking at UCF UH game as well

• 7klub06

Which OKSU WR will go off today is the big question for me

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@7klub06 said...

Which OKSU WR will go off today is the big question for me

Stoner 🤞

• jeffgo33

Newman looks terrific for Wake, but Surratt hasn’t even sniffed a target. Hopefully he gets involved and NC State can keep this one relatively close. Already 21-0

• UGAdude

Chuba Hubbard a bust so far. Did not see that coming. Maybe he’ll do something the second half.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@UGAdude said...

Chuba Hubbard a bust so far. Did not see that coming. Maybe he’ll do something the second half.

I draft him most weeks, but completely faded him today.

• UGAdude

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I draft him most weeks, but completely faded him today.

Yeah I pretty much always play him. I guess he was due for a down day.

• UGAdude

Never mind, Chuba 92 yard td run lol.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@UGAdude said...

Never mind, Chuba 92 yard td run lol.

Yep. Another monster day. I had a lot of Moss and Dillon though so it all worked out.

• thetitanlb

Why the hell has Feaster not touched the ball. Freaking hell man

• BreakingBacon

Anyone got a link to the dk 12 dollar night contest? Wanted to see where I’d rank.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.