7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Washington ( -1 ) —- T: 50
    7:30 PM EST : S Florida ( 4 ) at E Carolina ( -4 ) —- T: 54
    7:30 PM EST : Auburn ( 7 ) at Texas A&M ( -7 ) —- T: 57.5
    8:00 PM EST : Kansas ( 28.5 ) at Texas ( -28.5 ) —- T: 56
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 23 ) at Ohio State ( -23 ) —- T: 52
    8:00 PM EST : LSU ( 6 ) at Alabama ( -6 ) —- T: 50.5
    10:30 PM EST : Arizona ( 17 ) at USC ( -17 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : California ( 5 ) at Oregon -5 ) —- T: 76

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• thetitanlb

@thenatural91 said...

Well talking about what coulda been..Had a lineup with Mahomes, Murray, Grant and Patrick..Sitting in great spot to take down a good gpp and had Prosise and Nall..Both killed me of course, but made a some cash. Then Sunday had Brees with Watson with Sneed and sitting in 1st of 2000 and de ja vu…woodhead and Dmac didn’t do squat..at least I cashed both days.

Lol i feel for ya. Just feels so much worse imo when that player is killing early on then they go get hurt. Rather have the guy get a chance to perform the whole game instead of getting taken out early.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Dadeano860 said...

McCaffrey has a great matchup. I just can’t figure out if I can justify paying that price when he doesn’t get goal line carries.

McCaffrey 2015 is truly one long strange trip. Sure enough he was getting vultured by Wright to start the season. Then one Thursday night when I decided to finally play Wright, he got an 0.1 and McCaffrey went on a 4 game scorefest which finally included goal line carries.

Then, as sure as the sun rises, when McCaffrey gets the juiciest of juicy match-ups against WSU and is universally anointed the #1 player on the late slate, he scores 0 tds, gets vultured by both Wright and the QB, and is often not even on the field in the red zone.

Stanford deserved to lose last week and deserves to lose as soon as possible, because their pseudo genius coach takes his best player off the field during the most pivotal moments of the game. Truly a bizarre situation. It’s as if McCaffrey’s own coach doesn’t even want him to compete for the Heisman.

• milktruck2

Shaw wants to prep him for the NFL where inferior backs will steal his TDs as well

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@milktruck2 said...

Shaw wants to prep him for the NFL where inferior backs will steal his TDs as well

Point well taken.

• JCruz2

It’s been so frustrating to watch lol. Wright has been his biggest enemy in winning the Heisman. Literally all 1 yard touchdowns too.

• Dadeano860

He’s only scored TDs in 2 games all year and is 1st in all NCAA in yards from scrimmage. That said, vs Colorado, scoring from outside the red zone is just as likely as a 1 yard plunge.

• nickrock23

@thetitanlb said...

And of course now Drew Hare only 20% owned and playing great hurt too. This is getting unreal man.

Yeah I had Tommylee and Hare in several LU’s, tons of points in the 1st qtr alone and not highly owned. This keeps happening to me. What are the odds too, both non-contact?

• TopDawgs07

What value plays does everyone see Thursday night?

• bbjay20

Which USC WR is the best target? Likely no Juju this week and Arizona is terrible.

Do they have too many options to actually use one, or does someone stand out? Not sure Adoree Jackson would be worth the flyer at his price. I think Jalen Greene started last week, but he hasn’t really done much. Deontay Burnett had a big game but seems buried on the depth chart.

• bbjay20

@TopDawgs07 said...

Maybe Patterson the Ohio RB at 3700 on DK?

• TopDawgs07

I was looking at Trayion Durham at $3000 and McElfresh at $3700 as potential values. I wasn’t sure of the MAC game or App St/Ark State values.

• gelucy44

@TopDawgs07 said...

Anybody like Jordan Williams? Seems like he will get a lot of work as Ball is a big underdog. PPR monster it appears, i’ve never watched Ball St.

Also, how is James Butler? Fresno gives it up to RBs

• aylsg

Looking at Barry Sanders this week to pay up for WRs. Seems like that game gets out of reach early. Or Powell on the other side for that very same reason. Anyone else to think about? Maybe Webb from Houston?

• mvanderk10

@aylsg said...

Looking at Barry Sanders this week to pay up for WRs. Seems like that game gets out of reach early. Or Powell on the other side for that very same reason. Anyone else to think about? Maybe Webb from Houston?

Those are some true boom or bust rb I took a flyer on jela Duncan from duke

• thetitanlb

@nickrock23 said...

Yeah I had Tommylee and Hare in several LU’s, tons of points in the 1st qtr alone and not highly owned. This keeps happening to me. What are the odds too, both non-contact?

The odds are astronomical man. Cant script this stuff. Just bad luck for sure. I feel for you man.

• nickrock23

One LU i have 87 pts with 4 players done. Hare, Tommylee, Galloday, Swanson. Have all BGSU studs left for tonight. But imagine if those 2 guys don’t get hurt.. I’d be counting my $$. What are ya gonna do tho, you just have to get back on the horse and ride.

geLucy, I have Butler & McElfresh ($3900 TopDawgs ;-) ) in my lone LU as of now. Made it yesterday and I will probably make a couple more because I wanna try to fit Stidham in and see what he can do.

• mvanderk10

Patrick maholmes or bercovici? Have maholmes right now, scared richards will take all bercovicis tds

• gelucy44

@nickrock23 said...

One LU i have 87 pts with 4 players done. Hare, Tommylee, Galloday, Swanson. Have all BGSU studs left for tonight. But imagine if those 2 guys don’t get hurt.. I’d be counting my $$. What are ya gonna do tho, you just have to get back on the horse and ride.

geLucy, I have Butler & McElfresh ($3900 TopDawgs ;-) ) in my lone LU as of now. Made it yesterday and I will probably make a couple more because I wanna try to fit Stidham in and see what he can do.

Playing on FD it seems almost too easy to make a Baylor stacked team.

• bbjay20

AJ Oulette is listed as the starter for Ohio at RB tonight. He’s mostly played LB all year, but had some big games last year. Anybody going with him or know what to expect?

• mvanderk10

@bbjay20 said...

AJ Oulette is listed as the starter for Ohio at RB tonight. He’s mostly played LB all year, but had some big games last year. Anybody going with him or know what to expect?

Think you have to at 3500, guy was a beast when he plays full time at rb.

• aerolaw

i tweeted the beat writer,he says Oulette is still playing Lb with some Rb mixed in…my take is to fade

• bbjay20

I looked back at some of their old Game Notes. He’s been listed atop the depth chart all year. He hasn’t really gotten any volume of note since early in the year, so I guess I’m just going to end up avoiding.

I wish he’d just be a full-time RB. He was so good last year.

I’m sure now that I’m going to avoid him after all that he’ll get 20+ carries.

• mgsmith119

@bbjay20 said...

Which USC WR is the best target? Likely no Juju this week and Arizona is terrible.

Do they have too many options to actually use one, or does someone stand out? Not sure Adoree Jackson would be worth the flyer at his price. I think Jalen Greene started last week, but he hasn’t really done much. Deontay Burnett had a big game but seems buried on the depth chart.

Burnett seemed to be getting quite a few bubble screens called for him after JuJu left the game last week.

• mvanderk10

@bbjay20 said...

I looked back at some of their old Game Notes. He’s been listed atop the depth chart all year. He hasn’t really gotten any volume of note since early in the year, so I guess I’m just going to end up avoiding.

I wish he’d just be a full-time RB. He was so good last year.

I’m sure now that I’m going to avoid him after all that he’ll get 20+ carries.

I thought i read somewhere today where ohio was “100% healthy”

• nickrock23

I have a feeling the Wed-Thurs winning LU’s won’t have Johnson, Stidham or Coleman in them. Just a hunch. This one is a little tricky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).