3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dgalloway

Any chance you will put CFB back in the strategy forecast rotation?

• nickps

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

Can I expect another Saturday slate to be posted with Night games included? All there is so far is the Showdown for ND-Mich

• kantiger77

Assume a Friday slate forthcoming.

• leib0039

Also mods might want to change this to “week 1” pretty much everyone in the CFB world has the first 3 games as Week 0 and this is week 1, just thinking that will clear things up when looking at stuff.

• iwrestle

Looks like Oklahoma State, UCF, Texas AM and Utah are good teams to target on the Thursday slate.

• stubbysooner77

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

Btw, this is freaking great that CFB DFS is back, baby!

Ok, so I’ve started looking at the Saturday slate and while I agree with the sentiment that value will provide itself (my 2nd best DFS ever was in 2015 opening weekend playing a min priced Joe Mixon-glorious), I think roster composition is any interesting discussion. If I recall correctly, while there were two flex positions, they were limited to wr’s, rbs, and tight ends. With the ability to play a second qb it definitely opens stuff up. Anybody with any thoughts on ideal roster composition.
    Turning to the Thursday and Saturday slates, the first thought on Saturday is-holy shit! It’s enormous. Lots of research to be done. Thursday is more manageable. Seems like some value with Oklahoma State, UCF guys might be overpriced on the road at UCONN, and it seems like a good idea to pay up at qb as there seems to be a lot of uncertainty and first year guys making their first snaps. Anyway, I’m so happy it’s back and will enjoy the discussion. I’m gonna enjoy it for as long as it’s here..

• depalma13

Kaden Jenks just named starter at Weber St. 4500 QB vs Utah.

• cwatson51

Will there be premium info for cfb slates?

• jtkucheck

At first glance Ball State QB/WR/WR stack looks juicy

• 87dmon05

For what its worth, Central Conn. has one of the best offensive line ratings in FCS.

• madmanjayWV

@87dmon05 said...

For what its worth, Central Conn. has one of the best offensive line ratings in FCS.

If u ain’t already been here — good luck on SATURDAY!

http://www.ccsubluedevils.com/sports/fball/2018-19/roster

• madmanjayWV

@jtkucheck said...

At first glance Ball State QB/WR/WR stack looks juicy

which WR — I might just run the RB NAKED – doing about a max – prolly 1 LU

I am still behooved and befuddled by this DK SUPER FLEX chit— QB/RB/WR — the possibilities are limitless, nearly :) at least on the + side of EV +-

#WELCOMEHOMECFB — #WILLGRIERorDEATH

• madmanjayWV

@cwatson51 said...

Will there be premium info for cfb slates?

QUALITY ? – Let’s go TOP 4 MOUNTAINEERS!

• madmanjayWV

@depalma13 said...

Kaden Jenks just named starter at Weber St. 4500 QB vs Utah.

KADEN can’t get no alcohol in UTAH, i don’t think?

• cubsflan

Question for people out there: I live in Indiana and CFB is banned here but I live less than a 10 mins drive to Kentucky. I know I have to buy the entries in Kentucky, but does anyone know if I can reserve it in Kentucky and set my lineups at home or do you have to also set lineups in Kentucky?

Thanks

• codyallison1026

Pretty sure you can’t edit or set your entries in Indiana

• tomac

@cubsflan said...

Question for people out there: I live in Indiana and CFB is banned here but I live less than a 10 mins drive to Kentucky. I know I have to buy the entries in Kentucky, but does anyone know if I can reserve it in Kentucky and set my lineups at home or do you have to also set lineups in Kentucky?

Thanks

I was on vacation in NJ when CFB was posted last week and built teams for last Saturday. When I got back to my banned state Saturday afternoon, I was able to make an adjustment to the lineup.

• iwrestle

@cubsflan said...

Thanks

I’m in the same boat, I’ll be driving to Louisville Friday to enter line ups.

• jtkucheck

@cubsflan said...

Thanks

I made my initial lineups while in my home state (CA) and was in Nevada last weekend and was not able to sub out Lavell McCullers for Jalen Morton. This was not a great feeling.

• jtkucheck

@madmanjayWV said...

which WR — I might just run the RB NAKED – doing about a max – prolly 1 LU

Hall and Lacanria

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@iwrestle said...

I’m in the same boat, I’ll be driving to Louisville Friday to enter line ups.

I think a lot of people, myself included (Youngstown, OH to Mountaineer in WV), are in this boat. I am very nervous because so many depth charts have OR on them right now. I am going down Thursday during the day to enter lineups for the entire weekend. I have no plans on going back. I do not plan on entering dummy lineups either, but if some kind of news comes out at 10AM on Saturday, I want to be able to react to it. I thought I saw someone from DK post on Twitter in response to this type of question that you cannot do it, but other members on this forum have stated they were able to. I could be wrong on that first part, but it does have me nervous.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@nickfromcwe said...

I think a lot of people, myself included (Youngstown, OH to Mountaineer in WV), are in this boat. I am very nervous because so many depth charts have OR on them right now. I am going down Thursday during the day to enter lineups for the entire weekend. I have no plans on going back. I do not plan on entering dummy lineups either, but if some kind of news comes out at 10AM on Saturday, I want to be able to react to it. I thought I saw someone from DK post on Twitter in response to this type of question that you cannot do it, but other members on this forum have stated they were able to. I could be wrong on that first part, but it does have me nervous.

I know people have had issues doing it in Nevada but that may just be because all DFS is banned there. I have a feeling if you are in a state where just college football is banned, but the rest of DFS is OK, you will not have a problem editing lineups. I can build lineups now from my phone while in PA, I just can’t enter them. So unless DK blocks you from saving the lineup in a banned state, I don’t see why there would be an issue.

My suggestion would be to drive down Thursday and enter lineups. Then on your way back, drive over the border and “test” whether you can edit the lineups and save them or not. If so, you should be good to go. If not, you can then decide whether it is worth the risk to keep the lineups entered or just drive back across the border and cancel them.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I know it’s been mentioned briefly…..but I wonder if there is going to be a Friday slate and a Saturday night one? Tons of good games for those two slates but I don’t see them available yet on DK.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #58

RG Tiered Ranking

@kantiger77 said...

Assume a Friday slate forthcoming.

Hope so. Not that I know who is playing yet, lol. I work Thursdays 9-9 so really don’t ever play Thursdays but am off many Fridays so would like to play some CFB on Fridays. Work every other weekend too so that caps the amount I can play on weekends. CFB would likely be every other Saturday unless there is a night slate worth playing.

• codyallison1026

There’s definitely going to be a Friday slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler