3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• donkeydealer

What happened to K.J. Dobbins

• jhpog

College is very tough due to the large amount of teams and little amount of information available. It’s definitely the sport with the biggest edge to those that know what they are doing though. Lots of games are massive mismatches and being able to know which team will just run the ball 3 times up the middle once they are up 24 points and go to their backups vs which team will be having their starting QB throw 75 yard touchdowns up 42-14 will be a huge advantage over the masses. It’s hard for the casual players to feel like they know whats going on in this game.

• yisman

$27 contest went off 28/43, $300 locked 7/11

DK regretting bringing back CFB. They’ll shrink the contests for future weeks but they’ll be struggling to break even for the college football season after the huge hit they’ve taken

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Regretting? lol. Too shortsighted. It will bring in more revenue long term and they know it.

• depalma13

McLaurin at 10x is about the only thing I got right.

• MHDU2424

Is there content for the night slate? Just bought a weekly pass

• UTEstevanB

Is Kennedy McKoy just not going to play at all or what? Not even a snap so far :/

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Not sure on McKoy but this WV/Tenn game is very meh so far. Not looking like it’s going to be a shootout at all (even worse is the Cal game). ZZZZZZZZ

• thetitanlb

Why the hell did Cal pull Bowers for this hack qb? I know for a fact Bowers isnt hurt. He is standing on the sideline with his helmet. This CAL coach is a clown. Christ man

• thetitanlb

This Garbers guy is horrible!!!!!!!!!!Put Bowers back in. How can the guy start all last year. Be the clear starter this year miss 1 throw and then get yanked? This is a joke.

• Trappist1

@yisman said...

$27 contest went off 28/43, $300 locked 7/11

DK regretting bringing back CFB. They’ll shrink the contests for future weeks but they’ll be struggling to break even for the college football season after the huge hit they’ve taken

I think having too many sports at the same time is not ideal either for the platforms or the DFS players. We had EPL with a late kick-off included in it, then college football with 32 teams, then MLB with 30 teams playing with kick-off time overlapping. Add in tennis with 32 players. CFB looks okay to play and I am sure edges in it. But 9/10 DFS players do not have infinite bankroll to burn and so will not play everything in the contests lobby. The DFS platforms are a bit greedy so deserve the huge hit they take in overlays.

• Malorum

@thetitanlb said...

This Garbers guy is horrible!!!!!!!!!!Put Bowers back in. How can the guy start all last year. Be the clear starter this year miss 1 throw and then get yanked? This is a joke.

I feel you there. I have a great line with Weber and Phillips but it also has Bowers. This is a joke of a coaching job.

• Trappist1

@jhpog said...

u

The only saving grace is it is once a week sport, but do wonder if most people will make CFB homework a priority to research over NFL. Even with all the homework and edge one has, still need get 200 points plus to cash well.

• thetitanlb

@Malorum said...

I feel you there. I have a great line with Weber and Phillips but it also has Bowers. This is a joke of a coaching job.

I have never seen a coach yank a starting QB halfway through the first qtr…….

• thetitanlb

Bowers comes back in completes 2 passes then gets yanked again for the next 2 plays. This coach is the woat……

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I have Bowers and he looks terrible. He is afraid to throw the ball downfield. Cal Receivers RIPPPPPPPPP

• thetitanlb

@jlowery73 said...

I have Bowers and he looks terrible. He is afraid to throw the ball downfield. Cal Receivers RIPPPPPPPPP

Doesnt help he doesnt really have any time to throw anything but intermediate routes but yeah this is the woat. Noa and Wharton combined for the 3rd most rec of any 2 wr on the same team last year. This team has exactly the same players this year and this just looks bad.

• Malorum

@thetitanlb said...

Doesnt help he doesnt really have any time to throw anything but intermediate routes but yeah this is the woat. Noa and Wharton combined for the 3rd most rec of any 2 wr on the same team last year. This team has exactly the same players this year and this just looks bad.

Yeah his offensive line is giving him zero time to throw. They can’t pass block for more than 3 seconds.

• Malorum

And of course the coach starts off with the backup in the 2nd half.

• thetitanlb

I get Bowers isnt playing that well but this Garbers kid clearly is not ready. He is in first after halftime and cant even get the play snapped before the play clock runs out. Like really….

• thetitanlb

@Malorum said...

Yeah his offensive line is giving him zero time to throw. They can’t pass block for more than 3 seconds.

Its a joke man. A complete joke.

• JH822547

3 wide receivers with 6 points between them, still going to cash

• MHDU2424

Anyone find a breakdown for the night slate? Thought RG would have one

• JH822547

Woah can App State do it again?

• texashustler

Where is the night slate content?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).