3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@JH822547 said...

Woah can App State do it again?

horrible clock management. APP st. could have ended the game on their last TD by kneeling at the one yard line, then again 3 more times before kicking a FG, or even trying to run it in from the one yard line on a 3rd down first. They deserve to lose.

• sox9

Rule #1 in football in a back and forth game—-NEVER leave time on the clock. Rule #2 if the competition is running out the clock—LET THEM SCORE and get the ball back to tie w/time left on the clock.

• yisman

@jlowery73 said...

Regretting? lol. Too shortsighted. It will bring in more revenue long term and they know it.

yeah, regretting

• sox9

APP St. HC loses game. Should have told RB to kneel at 1 yard line before last TD score and run clock to 15 second before trying a 3 and goal run and then a TO for a FG if short. Stupid coaching move to score and leave 1:45 on the clock. Could have run it to 1 second an successive kneel downs and then scored.

• yisman

any ideas on this Notre Dame game?

DK going to lose another 50,000 here

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Yisner you’re new I get it….but they will adjust the contest sizes obviously. This has happened in other sports before.

• yisman

You don’t get it.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

No I don’t get it when someone keeps complaining about overlay….don’t get that at all.

• mccoolio

@sox9 said...

APP St. HC loses game. Should have told RB to kneel at 1 yard line before last TD score and run clock to 15 second before trying a 3 and goal run and then a TO for a FG if short. Stupid coaching move to score and leave 1:45 on the clock. Could have run it to 1 second an successive kneel downs and then scored.

Penn State still had 2 timeouts they were getting it back with over 1 min left even if the guy kneels

• sox9

ND through Mich DEF like a hot knife thru butter to open the game. Everyone wide open. RB w/lanes to run thru

• atkbearkat

I made money again today, but feel like it was overlay dependent

• sox9

@mccoolio said...

Penn State still had 2 timeouts they were getting it back with over 1 min left even if the guy kneels

Think there was 1:45 left. So you kneel 3 plays and take a few seconds to step back or run sideways short of the sideline —that is probably 20 seconds total. May take the ref one or two seconds to recognize the call for TO. Clock runs for 40 seconds after the 3rd down. Takes a few seconds to snap and kick the FG. Clock runs on kick off unless a fair catch or out of EZ. I’m guessing PSU would have less than 40 seconds left best case. Point is you don’t leave 1:45 on the clock and 2 TOs for your opponent to work with.

• sox9

ND thru the MICH DEF like a hot knife thru butter w/o a starting RB and a w/a depleted OL. UM highly over rated—may not even make a Bowl game—not a good one anyway.

• xmolette17

Can anyone help me with 10pm slate line up

• krighton

DK…please send your lawyers to OHIO…i want to play CFB and increase your rake

• jfro22

Any idea where to get some north Texas info? I have Lawrence putting up a goose egg with my Gators stack

• sox9

Michigan 31 yards rushing total in the 4Q. As expected, UM has an OL problem. 8-5 this year.

• yisman

@jlowery73 said...

No I don’t get it when someone keeps complaining about overlay….don’t get that at all.

You’re unable to see the bigger picture and fail to grasp how DK has handled these situations before.

Ask the golf guys. Or the NASCAR guys. Or the CFL guys.

• Felder15

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Here come all the babies bitching about the Nebraska game being postponed and wanting refunds.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Have been doing DFS in almost every sport since day 1…….so I’ve seen this scenario plenty of times. Doesn’t mean I am going to turn into Chicken Little…..

• eKing

Edit: NEB official twitter has it cancelled. There was conflicting stories about the game playing tomorrow.

• BreakingBacon

At least my Hall pick cane through. Getting back into cfb tough when you pay little attention over a year and a half. Overlooked Ohio state game ouch. Would have swapped Galloway for that 10x had I seen where he was at.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@yisman said...

You’re unable to see the bigger picture and fail to grasp how DK has handled these situations before.

Ask the golf guys. Or the NASCAR guys. Or the CFL guys.

No golf issues…the gpp’s continued to rise this year..the prize pools this year vs Ly saw significant increase. Very rare for a golf GPP to not fill, typically they have second gen contests for the majority of the original contests and sometime third gen contests.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

WTF was this nonsense tonight with Alabama giving the ball to Damien Harris only 7 times, and rotating him every third series? Even before he got his “cramp”, he was rotating every third series. Literally cost me a few thousand dollars.

• jg005

Lmao. CFL. That’s a knee slapper. Sorry

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).