3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jtkucheck

@kinger8705 said...

Ball State RB’s will split carries evenly according to their beat writer …

Source? I saw they are both getting touches but Gilbert supposed to be the lead dog…

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@elgambino said...

Seeing a lot of love for Tulane’s receivers because they’re cheap starters, but think a lot of folks will flock to that without realizing they’re an option attack team that is absolutely going to attack on the ground.

I agree I wouldn’t go crazy on Tulane WR’s but there are some big games to be had at times with their WR’s. They run more of a pistol option offense I believe. So while they want to run it more than throw it, Banks can still throw the ball 25-30 times per game, especially if they fall behind.

• elgambino

@Stewburtx8 said...

I agree I wouldn’t go crazy on Tulane WR’s but there are some big games to be had at times with their WR’s. They run more of a pistol option offense I believe. So while they want to run it more than throw it, Banks can still throw the ball 25-30 times per game, especially if they fall behind.

Oh yeah, game script is the thing that could absolutely carry them, but I honestly don’t think Wake is going to run away with this thing (in fact I’m strongly considering Tulane straight up).

I’m also thinking A&M and Utah have great value at their 2nd string RBs for tonight.

• Wander_Bread

Can’t get away from Rodney Smith even with that price tag. Minny will not want to throw the ball at all, backup is injured, he should have 20+ touches over 100 yds and a td or 2 in a low scoring game

• Stewburtx8

@elgambino said...

Oh yeah, game script is the thing that could absolutely carry them, but I honestly don’t think Wake is going to run away with this thing (in fact I’m strongly considering Tulane straight up).

I’m also thinking A&M and Utah have great value at their 2nd string RBs for tonight.

Wake is only 6 point favorites and even dropping to 5.5 some places. So I agree it should be a competitive game. Still think a Tulane WR is usable. But I definitely wouldn’t go stacking Banks with multiple WR’s.

I think the 2nd string RB’s (or even 3rd string) on Minnesota, Utah, Oklahoma State and Texas A&M are all usable as well. You are hoping for them likely to break one on 5-10 carries but I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two of them is in the winning lineups tonight. They also could get just a couple points.

Look at Oklahoma State’s first game last year (won 59-24): Hill- 15-132-1, King- 6-95-1, LD Brown- 5-92-1.

• dgalloway

Pinder or Hartman tonight? Thanks in advance.

• Sirchad

@kinger8705 said...

Ball State RB’s will split carries evenly according to their beat writer …

Could you post where you saw this?…..Thanks

• elgambino

@Wander_Bread said...

Can’t get away from Rodney Smith even with that price tag. Minny will not want to throw the ball at all, backup is injured, he should have 20+ touches over 100 yds and a td or 2 in a low scoring game

With the way Nico Evans ran the ball last week against the NMSU defense and the value that is to be had at WR on this slate, I think Smith will be a chalk play (as he should be). My only worry is that Fleck will want to use an early out of conference game where they’re heavily favored to dial in his walk-on freshman QB early and then rest his star RB as they coast in the second half.

• Stewburtx8

@jtkucheck said...

Source? I saw they are both getting touches but Gilbert supposed to be the lead dog…

Gilbert will be the lead dog in terms of getting the first touches. He’s the more electric player. But I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Huntley gets similar touches. This is a non-conference game where Ball State SHOULD win by double digits. I think they both are playable at their price points.

• GracieKal

@elgambino said...

Seeing a lot of love for Tulane’s receivers because they’re cheap starters, but think a lot of folks will flock to that without realizing they’re an option attack team that is absolutely going to attack on the ground.

Best cheap options IMO have to be Nixon (UCF – $3000) or Surratt (WF – $3000).

I’ll be stacking some Nixon and Milton in GPP. But I’ll probably role with Surratt in cash and gpp. Surratt is starting against Tulane who is bad against pass Def. Surratt had 6 catches for 100+yds and a TD in the Spring game. That’s not why I like him though. The reason I will play Surratt is because he’s a former Male Athlete of the Year in North Carolina in Football AND Basketball. I love me some former basketball WR.

Surratt is 6’3’‘ 215lbs…

• GracieKal

@dgalloway said...

Pinder or Hartman tonight? Thanks in advance.

I am playing both.

I’ll have 4 lineups and will have Pindell in 2 or 3 and Hartman in one. The Hartman one will be stacked with Surratt and Dortch. I REALLY like Pindell. Scored 30DK pts last year vs. UCF. He will be playing catch up the whole time which means he is gonna sling it. With that said, he is a dual threat QB and could run one in too. I’ll be stacking Pindell with Mayala who is his clear favorite WR at $6000.

• Stangs13

For all the research your doing keep in mind you will probably need 175 to cash and over 200 to win a tournament. The stat line for king posted earlier 6-95-1 is only 17 points. At 5500 that is probably not going to cut it at that price range. Where King shine and etwi to me are priced where they need to have literally everything go right to be on the winning lineup.

• Meyers1032

Is banks worth a shot tonight?

• dgalloway

Thanks so much.

• dgalloway

@GracieKal said...

I am playing both.

I’ll have 4 lineups and will have Pindell in 2 or 3 and Hartman in one. The Hartman one will be stacked with Surratt and Dortch. I REALLY like Pindell. Scored 30DK pts last year vs. UCF. He will be playing catch up the whole time which means he is gonna sling it. With that said, he is a dual threat QB and could run one in too. I’ll be stacking Pindell with Mayala who is his clear favorite WR at $6000.

Thanks so much

• kinger8705

Charlie Clifford on twitter he writes for them (Ball State)…I’m at work sorry about slow response lol

• gvn2fly1421

And college football has made it to Fanduel……………………….and I still can’t play because location…

• hometeam44

Good call I was hoping not many people would see those guys. I’m playing both tonight paying up at RB.

• hometeam44

@GracieKal said...

Best cheap options IMO have to be Nixon (UCF – $3000) or Surratt (WF – $3000).

I’ll be stacking some Nixon and Milton in GPP. But I’ll probably role with Surratt in cash and gpp. Surratt is starting against Tulane who is bad against pass Def. Surratt had 6 catches for 100+yds and a TD in the Spring game. That’s not why I like him though. The reason I will play Surratt is because he’s a former Male Athlete of the Year in North Carolina in Football AND Basketball. I love me some former basketball WR.

Surratt is 6’3’‘ 215lbs…

Good call I was hoping not many people would see those guys. I’m playing both tonight paying up at RB.

• thenatural91

Haha..me too..ive read every report on each team I can find..wish i could peg down the right Okie State cheap receiver..no way they dont put up alot of points..maybe 60 plus. I’m taking a shot on Cornelius lighting it up for sure.

• CUTiger81

@thenatural91 said...

Haha..me too..ive read every report on each team I can find..wish i could peg down the right Okie State cheap receiver..no way they dont put up alot of points..maybe 60 plus. I’m taking a shot on Cornelius lighting it up for sure.

Same….hopefully we get a repeat of Mizzou St.‘s first game of last season when they gave up a 73-burger

• jtkucheck

Most of the Purdue beat seems to think Sindelar will get the “start”… if he gets in rhythm, and looks good, might he play the majority of the game? Seems like he’s cheap enough and would be low owned that this could make for a decent pivot off of the Pindell/Hartman value in the super-flex spot.

• thenatural91

Btw..looks like some pretty fair overlay on the big one tonight,

• Stewburtx8

@thenatural91 said...

Oklahoma State will definitely put up points. Just be advised they are 40 point favorites. So it’s just a matter of how long the coaches let the starters play….. same with Texas A&M as 47.5 point favorites.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@thenatural91 said...

Btw..looks like some pretty fair overlay on the big one tonight,

Don’t jinx it! But yep, looking good so far.

I have 10 lineups in even though I hate the prize structure. It feels like a lottery ticket. $50K to 1st and $500 to 9th. That’s non-sense! Decent overlay could at least reduce the effects of that structure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).