3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Footballjedi129

One of the guys I like I haven’t seen mentioned is Otis Anderson from UCF. He plays snaps at Running back and wide receiver as a utility player and I can see him getting some good action tonight if this game shoots out.

• nickps

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

Don’t jinx it! But yep, looking good so far.

I have 10 lineups in even though I hate the prize structure. It feels like a lottery ticket. $50K to 1st and $500 to 9th. That’s non-sense! Decent overlay could at least reduce the effects of that structure.

Yea I haven’t put any entries in the big contest for that reason. I was thinking about chasing overlay, but if the contest even hits 10k entries I probably won’t.

• krighton

@gvn2fly1421 said...

And college football has made it to Fanduel……………………….and I still can’t play because location…

get in your car……………AND DRIVE

• krighton

@thenatural91 said...

Btw..looks like some pretty fair overlay on the big one tonight,

To play more id have to drive to KY…..once a week is my limit :(

• GracieKal

@Footballjedi129 said...

One of the guys I like I haven’t seen mentioned is Otis Anderson from UCF. He plays snaps at Running back and wide receiver as a utility player and I can see him getting some good action tonight if this game shoots out.

I got him in 2 of my 5 lineups.

They use him as RB and WR. Could be a great pick.

• cwatson51

the overlay could be good and bad this weekend. free money, but yet smaller contests the rest of the way this season…

• kdsdawg

@cwatson51 said...

the overlay could be good and bad this weekend. free money, but yet smaller contests the rest of the way this season…

I think any overlay tonight will be overlooked as the slate is not filled will many name teams. Now if there is massive overlay Saturday there may be an issue.

• jtkucheck

Drew Jean-Guillaume seems like he could be in play… takes over for 1,000 yard rusher Cameron Nash and doesn’t seem to have a ton of competition for carries, CCSU feeds their RB1, also Ball State appears to not have a great run D. Anyone have any commentary to add?

• elgambino

@kdsdawg said...

I think any overlay tonight will be overlooked as the slate is not filled will many name teams. Now if there is massive overlay Saturday there may be an issue.

I think we’ll be filled or close to it on Saturday. I think many have funds tied up in Thursday and will enter Saturday’s contest once payout happens for tonight. Additionally, lots of folks who are bored on Friday night will likely do some research or make the drive to a state where they can enter.

• elgambino

@jtkucheck said...

Drew Jean-Guillaume seems like he could be in play… takes over for 1,000 yard rusher Cameron Nash and doesn’t seem to have a ton of competition for carries, CCSU feeds their RB1, also Ball State appears to not have a great run D. Anyone have any commentary to add?

His ownership is going to be rock bottom, imo. His 5700 price tag just doesn’t fit in neatly to most lineups and many won’t change their approach/studs to fit him in.

• scsa1998

@cwatson51 said...

How much of the overlay is because of numerous states not being able to enter/play?

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@cwatson51 said...

Exactly

• ttucowboy84

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

Ha at overlay being overlooked. Zero chance that happens. DK is running a business and is not going to overlook taking it on the chin tonight.

Enjoy this Thursday $150,000 total prize pool with $50K to 1st because we won’t see another Thursday slate with that again. Same goes for Saturday’s contest if it doesn’t fill. They’ll understandably scale back until demand warrants dipping their toes that deep into College DFS water again.

• krighton

@scsa1998 said...

How much of the overlay is because of numerous states not being able to enter/play?

KY once a week for me…..YOU HEAR THAT OHIO…IM DRIVING TO SPEND MY MONEY IN FREAKING KENTUCKY

• krighton

@ttucowboy84 said...

Ha at overlay being overlooked. Zero chance that happens. DK is running a business and is not going to overlook taking it on the chin tonight.

Enjoy this Thursday $150,000 total prize pool with $50K to 1st because we won’t see another Thursday slate with that again. Same goes for Saturday’s contest if it doesn’t fill. They’ll understandably scale back until demand warrants dipping their toes that deep into College DFS water again.

Demand won’t warrant it until they grease the palms of of some state representatives.

• kdsdawg

@ttucowboy84 said...

overlooked may be the wrong word for tonight, I think they might understand it a bit because of the slate content and college football has been absent for awhile… but I did agree with you when I said this

Now if there is massive overlay Saturday there may be an issue.

• krighton

@kdsdawg said...

overlooked may be the wrong word for tonight, I think they might understand it a bit because of the slate content and college football has been absent for awhile… but I did agree with you when I said this

Now if there is massive overlay Saturday there may be an issue.

hope DK freaks out with massive overlay and gets their lawyers into some statehouses

• depalma13

@ttucowboy84 said...

The prizes are going to shrink regardless. I see this as a one time thing before the NFL kicks off next week.

• thetitanlb

Can anyone find a Tulane depth chart. I cant find out who the starting WR are to save my life.

• jtkucheck

@thetitanlb said...

Can anyone find a Tulane depth chart. I cant find out who the starting WR are to save my life.

Encalade and Mooney are the starters, but they run the spread option so I don’t know if you want to use Tulane WRs.

All FBS depth charts can be found here: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/

• TheJBaum

Good luck guys!

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

Encalade and Mooney are the starters, but they run the spread option so I don’t know if you want to use Tulane WRs.

All FBS depth charts can be found here: https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/

FWIW I would be very hesitant to use that as it does not have valuable information like OR on their depth charts. For example, unless they changed it, Texas Tech has 3 QB co-starters, but it was not listed that way on Our Lads. It can be somewhat deceptive based on how they have their tables set up. Google it or go to Twitter and you can uncover most depth charts. Then check the schools website. I have found most doing that.

• mtdurham

I have no idea what im doing but with the $2,500 underlay i had to throw 12 in the $1 lol

• mtdurham

@ttucowboy84 said...

How much did this contest overlay? crap i forgto to even look i already had some $1 reserved … woulda played the bigger one too

• internetfamous

@mtdurham said...

How much did this contest overlay? crap i forgto to even look i already had some $1 reserved … woulda played the bigger one too

Missed by like 4k people lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler