3:30 PM EST : N Illinois ( 10 ) at Iowa ( -10 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : W Virginia ( -10 ) at Tennessee ( 10 ) —- T: 61.5
    3:30 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Auburn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 48.5
    3:30 PM EST : Austin Peay ST ( 0 ) at Georgia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    3:30 PM EST : Wash State ( -3 ) at Wyoming ( 3 ) —- T: 47
    4:00 PM EST : UT Martin ( 10 ) at Missouri ( -10 ) —- T: 61.5
    4:00 PM EST : N Carolina ( 7.5 ) at California ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : UNLV ( 25 ) at USC ( -25 ) —- T: 62.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CFB strategy talk for this weeks games. Post referring to last weeks games will be moved to last weeks CFB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yisman said...

the featured contest is going to have at least 5000 in overlay. The $10 opener

every showdown slate thus far has featured overlay so DK finally slashed the prize pools there

I’ll look again 5 minutes before lock but there’s overlay everywhere indeed. Time to bank! I have 4 lineups in the $10 contest and I’ll put them everywhere if there’s still that much overlay.

• Zwett

Well the 20 dollars this week for college info is a waste of money.. disappointed

• donkeydealer

Durante from FAU is familiar with OU from his days at WVU and Payne from NIU is min price and the starter

• mrlouviere

What’s overlay ?

• Wander_Bread

Miles Sanders goes for 125+ and 2 TD’s today. At WR Riley Ridley and Ja’Deion High are too cheap.

Good luck today

• Felixxberg

@mrlouviere said...

What’s overlay ?

It’s when there aren’t enough entrants in a contest to fill the guarantee. If a contest is half full, you’ll start at +70% instead of -15% (which is the rake DK takes if the contest fills).

It doesn’t happen very often so you have to jump on the occasion when you see some.

• mrlouviere

Oh really ? Thanks bro

• Costamesa5

Need a little help for RB value. Under 6k

• Wander_Bread

@Costamesa5 said...

Need a little help for RB value. Under 6k

KENNEDY MCKOY of WVU. If you want a really big punt James Cook on UGA should get some serious run in the 2nd half against Peay

• Felixxberg

@mrlouviere said...

Oh really ? Thanks bro

No prob!

Costamesa5 -> Nico Evans is the guy!

• Felixxberg

Overlay almost everywhere but not as much as expected!

• SoreOnSunday

Damn wish i would have had more love for my lineups insane overlay would have played so much more

• Wander_Bread

Ta’amu to Metcalf early. Loving that stack

• thetitanlb

Stewart my 3k wr wide open in the endzone and the TCU Qb mjsses him. Sigh

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Played a few lines in the .25 Arcade, had no clue who to play so this will be fun to watch.

• fanturds

Florida Atlantic trolls the showdown contest by coming out with not the highest priced QB to start

• thetitanlb

Wtf Anderson was reported as the TCU starting RB on every site and the dude has note ven seen the damn field

• Wander_Bread

Wow what a catch by Duvernay

• yisman

DK might’ve lost $100,000 so far when adding up the overlay from the various slates that have run.

I have not been playing for the most part. I’ve been doing MLB with some tennis and soccer thrown in. No time to do all the college research.

I’ve only played one small slate. That was Thursday.

Opener had $24,500 overlay https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58899626
    spread $860
    barn burner $6500
    first down $2650
    white out 796

and some other contests also had a few hundred in overlay

If it were legal in the whole country we wouldn’t see this, but so many states can’t play and of course there’s very little CFB content available as well, making it difficult for people to play

• iwrestle

@yisman said...

DK might’ve lost $100,000 so far when adding up the overlay from the various slates that have run.

I have not been playing for the most part. I’ve been doing MLB with some tennis and soccer thrown in. No time to do all the college research.

I’ve only played one small slate. That was Thursday.

Opener had $24,500 overlay https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58899626
    spread $860
    barn burner $6500
    first down $2650
    white out 796

and some other contests also had a few hundred in overlay

If it were legal in the whole country we wouldn’t see this, but so many states can’t play and of course there’s very little CFB content available as well, making it difficult for people to play

They need to loosen up pricing, it’s super tight right now and probably turns a lot of people off. We’ll see what they do next week.

• yisman

@iwrestle said...

They need to loosen up pricing, it’s super tight right now and probably turns a lot of people off. We’ll see what they do next week.

they’re going to slash the prize pools big time for next week as you would expect

• JH822547

Any chance this TCU Robinson chap sits the 2nd half?

• JH822547

@iwrestle said...

I’ve played today just because it’s Week 1 and I’m getting impatient for NFL Week 1 but in reality there is no way I can put anything like the research required to have a chance of winning. There are just too many teams and too many players I need to know.

They seem to have dropped the ‘Pick ‘Em’ style tournaments but it would be perfect for College Football – just let me pick from the star players.

• BreakingBacon

FA who?

• deadphish

why can’t i join discord? i payed $20 for the weekly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).