CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I haven’t really looked at things yet this week, but wanted to get a thread stayed. Seems we have a few games on Friday and then the big slates on Saturday.

• leib0039

Going to be a great/awful week pending Martinez. That is crazy value if he is actually going to be the stud we assume he is in fantasy. If he plays like week 1 then i guess i will lose all the money.

• Ndepompei

stacking mizzou and illinois

• Dadeano860

@Ndepompei said...

stacking mizzou and illinois

You and everyone else. Missouri, Illinois and Nebraska were mispriced.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Dadeano860 said...

You and everyone else. Missouri, Illinois and Nebraska were mispriced.

Speaking of mispriced, how about Mahone tomorrow night? DK asleep at the wheel.

• Dadeano860

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I know. They have 11 WRs listed for Marshall, but don’t have their WR1 from last week. Weak.

• Felixxberg

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

If I play high stakes, I’m pretty sure he’ll be 100%.

• slicktornewman

So I see now it was on twitter 40 minutes ago that Carney was unlikely to go tonight because of an injury. I of course didn’t see it anywhere and stuck with many dead lineups. Was this info out there readily available?

• thetitanlb

I didn’t see Jack on Carney not playing either sigh. The Virginia starting rb has t played either. So dumb

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Are Carney for Wake and Taulsuapksusaupua (or however you spell it) for Virginia hurt?

• boisethunder55

Mahone is out now. Welp that’s it for me boys

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@boisethunder55 said...

Mahone is out now. Welp that’s it for me boys

Good grief. At least he’s owned by practically everybody.

Anybody getting any points from their RBs tonight are going to finish very high.

• leib0039

This makes wanting to play a lot of lineups tomorrow tough, wow this injury stuff is annoying.

• thetitanlb

I have played 3 starting rb of the 4 on this Friday slate and 2 of 3 have not even played and 1 played got hurt.smh

• boisethunder55

Who does everybody like for tomorrow?

• SammyBoy

Just stack Nebraska and play the studs you want.

• boisethunder55

@SammyBoy said...

Just stack Nebraska and play the studs you want.

Game stack? I’m thinking with a spread of 4.5 there’s gonnna be some points on both sides

• Mindofigor

Anyone have a link to the gpp for tonight

• Dadeano860

@slicktornewman said...

So I see now it was on twitter 40 minutes ago that Carney was unlikely to go tonight because of an injury. I of course didn’t see it anywhere and stuck with many dead lineups. Was this info out there readily available?

Announced him out 6 mins before kickoff. The UVA RB sat unknown to anybody, apparently “nicked up” at practice. Then the Marshall WR Obialo was announced to be playing but sat. Smh. NCAA for ya!

Mahone hurt too, but he was so highly owned that didn’t shift too much in cash

• golfer32

Anyone have issues joining cfb contests from the app? I tried and it told me I was either on a vpn or in a region where I couldn’t play for money. I’m on my cellular network and I am in Alabama, where it’s legal.

• LegiaWwa

@Dadeano860 said...

Announced him out 6 mins before kickoff. The UVA RB sat unknown to anybody, apparently “nicked up” at practice. Then the Marshall WR Obialo was announced to be playing but sat. Smh. NCAA for ya!

Mahone hurt too, but he was so highly owned that didn’t shift too much in cash

The Marshall beat writer wrote that Obialo had travelled to Boise with the team. The game started and it turned out he was still in WV.

• SammyBoy

Injuries and beat writing is by the far the most tilting part of CFB.

• Kpwgamecock

Who is starting at QB for GT? They are all 4500 and GT is projected to score around 34 points

• Stangs13

Any word on Corbin for Illinois? Right now I have Corbin (Ill) spielman and ettienne and am thinking about switching to Corbin (txam) spielmen and Martinez. Anyone have thoughts?

• tvegas40

@Stangs13 said...

Any word on Corbin for Illinois? Right now I have Corbin (Ill) spielman and ettienne and am thinking about switching to Corbin (txam) spielmen and Martinez. Anyone have thoughts?

It was originally reported that Corbin was expected to play Week 2, his status now sounds a little murkier. A final decision is likely to be made closer to kickoff. Ra’Von Bonner would presumably be in line for the start should he ultimately be unable to go.

—— this is the best I could find

• jjwd

Someone call Bob Asmussen……… we need that Corbin info, stat!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.