CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I haven’t really looked at things yet this week, but wanted to get a thread stayed. Seems we have a few games on Friday and then the big slates on Saturday.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@tvegas40 said...

It was originally reported that Corbin was expected to play Week 2, his status now sounds a little murkier. A final decision is likely to be made closer to kickoff. Ra’Von Bonner would presumably be in line for the start should he ultimately be unable to go.

—— this is the best I could find

Yeah, I just slotted in Bonner in my lineups. If it’s “game-time decision” time I can’t imagine he will get a ton of snaps.

I hope this doesn’t kill my best lineup — Moore and Smith-Marsette with nearly everyone left to go at 2:30.

• Stangs13

I decided to just switch Corbin for mills. So I’ll have mills spielman and Ettienne and currently am at 120

• jjwd

well… let’s go Bonner!

• jjwd

Assmussen really let us down today

• Kush

There we go Spielman

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Kush said...

There we go Spielman

Yeah, great start for the Nebraska guys while my Colorado players are ice cold.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

But gooooo Bonner!

• TuscaloosaJohnny

That Nebraska-Colorado game is certainly making up for lost time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).