CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Three games tonight. The usual assortment tomorrow.

I managed to squeeze Tua, Burrow and some of their receivers in my day slate and not feel terrible about my lineup. What are you guys looking at this weekend?

• jman3034

Haven’t really looked at Friday yet.

Saturday I love the Burrows to Chase combo; Like Gabriel and Davis from UCF; and probably have a lot of Cam Akers

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Lol is both the USC qb AND starting rb out? What a dumpster fire.

Edit: Moss to lockerroom also. Good luck avoiding all these as most teams have at least 2 of them.

• thetitanlb

I swear if MOSS is hurt I might lose it smh

• thetitanlb

How the fook does this justin Henderson guy get every td smh. Smith passes Dow field every drive takes them down the 2nd rb gets every td. What the f

• thetitanlb

Wow the the Air Force Qb Hammond is hurt now too. I quit. This is a the biggest dogshit bs of all time

• thetitanlb

This is so wrong in so many ways. Tired of getting screwed by injuries

• thetitanlb

However does j Smith the l tech qb throw for 290 yards and no td while some 3rd strong even gets 3 td……….

• SammyBoy

@jman3034 said...

Haven’t really looked at Friday yet.

Saturday I love the Burrows to Chase combo; Like Gabriel and Davis from UCF; and probably have a lot of Cam Akers

Ja’Marr Chase sat out last game due to “coaches decision”. He’s expected to play but you never know with these college coaches. Also, I saw a report that said Dillon Gabriel might not play the entire game bc UCF’s preaseason staring QB is returning.

• SammyBoy

I love Malik Cunningham if Jawun Pass is out. He has a legit shot at 100 rushing yards.

• SammyBoy

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

Three games tonight. The usual assortment tomorrow.

I managed to squeeze Tua, Burrow and some of their receivers in my day slate and not feel terrible about my lineup. What are you guys looking at this weekend?

Not worried about Tua in a 39 point spread?

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@SammyBoy said...

Not worried about Tua in a 39 point spread?

I am, but he can easily roll up 30 DFS points in 2.5-3 quarters.

(By the way, I’m up in the press box at Bryant-Denny working official stats for ESPN today, but don’t worry I just relay the info and don’t input the official numbers. 😂)

• SammyBoy

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I am, but he can easily roll up 30 DFS points in 2.5-3 quarters.

(By the way, I’m up in the press box at Bryant-Denny working official stats for ESPN today, but don’t worry I just relay the info and don’t input the official numbers. 😂)

Yeah he’s a pretty sure bet for 30 I just feel like his upside is capped compared to someone like Burrow or Kelly Bryant.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@SammyBoy said...

Yeah he’s a pretty sure bet for 30 I just feel like his upside is capped compared to someone like Burrow or Kelly Bryant.

Could be. I’ve got more Burrow than anybody. I definitely recommend Tua over Bryant for cash because Tua has a higher floor.

• Kpwgamecock

Take a look at Kyle Markway for SC. He’s a TE but is on the field most of the game. 3900 on DK. He’s playing at a high level this year and is from Mizzou and has had big games against them in the past.

• Kpwgamecock

Also, it was just reported on an insider website that I’m on that Hilinski is dealing with a elbow issue to his throwing shoulder and that “he’s gonna give it a go.” I don’t ever trust Muschamps injury reports, they’re shit. But I am a little concerned.

• Kpwgamecock

The Mizzou/SC game will most def be a shootout…. Or a blowout in Mizzou favor

• SammyBoy

The WR value on this slate is pretty non-existent in my opinion. I don’t see much under 5K.

• SammyBoy

@Kpwgamecock said...

Also, it was just reported on an insider website that I’m on that Hilinski is dealing with a elbow issue to his throwing shoulder and that “he’s gonna give it a go.” I don’t ever trust Muschamps injury reports, they’re shit. But I am a little concerned.

Good info!

• pepsies15

@Kpwgamecock said...

The Mizzou/SC game will most def be a shootout…. Or a blowout in Mizzou favor

All of this, man. Haha.

• Ndepompei

Tua not getting his points on DK?

• Stangs13

Man I have chase or burrow in all my lineups unfortunately I don’t have them together in any.

• SammyBoy

Ja’Marr Chase went bonkers… Sadly I don’t have any.

• SammyBoy

Collin Johnson is out for Texas tonight.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Draftkings needs to add more games to the Main slate. Ownerships were kind of ridiculous today as there were like 5 of the 11 games that no one wanted anything to do with.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Hey Texas, want to THROW the ball?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler