CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Three games tonight. The usual assortment tomorrow.

I managed to squeeze Tua, Burrow and some of their receivers in my day slate and not feel terrible about my lineup. What are you guys looking at this weekend?

• depalma13

@jlowery73 said...

Draftkings needs to add more games to the Main slate. Ownerships were kind of ridiculous today as there were like 5 of the 11 games that no one wanted anything to do with.

The bigger problem is Alabama and LSU were part of the slate. Neither of those games should have been used.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Ask, and ye shall receive. I agree though….this Texas game looks like a ground n pound slugfest so far.

• depalma13

WSU QB Gordon has 9 TDs and 570 yards passing in a regulation game.

College football is a hell of a drug.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@depalma13 said...

WSU QB Gordon has 9 TDs and 570 yards passing in a regulation game.

College football is a hell of a drug.

The video game-like numbers and tighter pricing are the reasons I much prefer college DFS to NFL.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).