CFB FORUM

Comments

• rourke441

anyone done any dfs cappin yet for week5-cfb so far i like wake forest qb j newman and at rb j taylor of wisconsin

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Haven’t even looked at Saturday yet. Been fooling around with the Friday night slate, but haven’t seen any surprise plays that stand out other than I think you go Birdow at RB for Air Force rather than Remsberg (though with Vegas pegging AF as the highest scoring team that night you may can draft both).

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I’m going to bitch about Quentin Harris’s first quarter because when I usually make a forum post the player starts playing better later in the game.

• lwel21

• $1M Prize Winner

@rourke441 said...

so far i like wake forest qb j newman and at rb j taylor of wisconsin

I like Newman quite a bit also, Wake should put some points up against BC, can pair with Surratt/Washington or run him naked with the rushing upside

• lwel21

• $1M Prize Winner

For the FanDuel early slate, I like Reagor at WR for TCU. Kansas is the perfect spot to get the passing game going a little bit. Dont mind using the Superflex spot to get Duggan in for a 2nd QB for cheap if you want to pair also

• kvzeek

Thinking Vaughn at home for Vandy is nicely priced in a really good matchup for Vandy’s best player. A slight pay down to help get Jalen in.

• Ndepompei

Reagor not getting points for that punt return on DK?

• UTEstevanB

Why isn’t reagor getting points for the return TD?? NVM. Go Reagor

• Sirchad

Is premium discord down?

• aquasition

Parchment killing my lineups

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I really don’t know why Hurts isn’t 100 percent owned. I guess folks don’t like money. 😂

• depalma13

Random Alabama WR breaks slate again.

• SamClark79

Yep..8 people with same lineup at top with him..what a joke..

• unageo09

Number 5 for Smith.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Last week I was all Smith and Tua. This week I got none of them.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Who you targeting tonight? I’ve got lots of Utah State-Colorado State mixed with Fields and Hubbard.

• RammerJamma

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

I hate Alabama is constantly on the main slate. It’s nearly pure luck with guessing which receiver is going to go off

• SamClark79

It sucks when they put blow out games on also..could do much better selecting games..Bama , Clemson and Okie every week gets old.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@RammerJamma said...

I hate Alabama is constantly on the main slate. It’s nearly pure luck with guessing which receiver is going to go off

I liked on the Rotowire podcast this week when one of the co-hosts said he was tired of “playing whack a mole” trying to guess which Bama receiver was going to go off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.