CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Hurts or Bust!

So who else are we playing this week besides the Oklahoma QB? I noticed there are a lot of great QB options on the DK day slate. Trying to figure out how to play a couple, plus Hubbard. Didn’t see any decent sub-$4,000 players so that looks difficult.

• pepsies15

Thanks for starting the thread, Johnny.

So Oklahoma and LSU are most likely going to be where people go, but fitting in Burrow and Hurts seems to be extremely tough. I’m probably locking in Hurts and Chase, but doesn’t Utah State play at a fast pace? That could have me leaning more towards Burrow, but fading Hurts seems like a death wish.

Sorry for the rant haha. Just throwing my thoughts, however wrong they may be, on the table!

• depalma13

I’d add Clifford and Cunningham to the list

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@pepsies15 said...

Thanks for starting the thread, Johnny.

So Oklahoma and LSU are most likely going to be where people go, but fitting in Burrow and Hurts seems to be extremely tough. I’m probably locking in Hurts and Chase, but doesn’t Utah State play at a fast pace? That could have me leaning more towards Burrow, but fading Hurts seems like a death wish.

Sorry for the rant haha. Just throwing my thoughts, however wrong they may be, on the table!

I feel your pain. So many great players on the slate. I just built a lineup with a negative -$15,000 salary remaining when I was done. 😂

• pepsies15

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I feel your pain. So many great players on the slate. I just built a lineup with a negative -$15,000 salary remaining when I was done. 😂

Haha sounds about right!

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@TuscaloosaJohnny said...

I mean, really, looking at this day slate, I wish I could just draft seven players and just leave the eighth spot blank!

• TuscaloosaJohnny

I found a min-priced receiver averaging 10 DFS points per game on a team expected to score 30 points against an opponent with a weak passing defense. 😉

• SammyBoy

Tayvian Cunningham at 3k is a nice salary saver.

• SammyBoy

Hurts + Burrow + Chubba for all the money lol

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@SammyBoy said...

Tayvian Cunningham at 3k is a nice salary saver.

Bingo!

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@SammyBoy said...

Hurts + Burrow + Chubba for all the money lol

I thought that at first, but then you can’t fit in the quality receivers.

I’m going all Hurts and Hubbard, no Burrows with decent amounts of Clifford and Morgan.

• smokeyca14

Seems like stars and scrubs slate to me..

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@smokeyca14 said...

Seems like stars and scrubs slate to me..

Yeah, kind of is. I used a $3,600 Utah St WR in several lineups. Can’t think of his name at the moment.

• smokeyca14

Repp lol i have him, hope for something. Good luck all!

• pepsies15

Hurts, Burrow, Rambo, Chase…. LFG!!!

• tvegas40

Crap – tweet from the game is saying no sign of Kennedy Brooks for OU. Game hasn’t started but still can’t change… would love if they would ever fix this.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Texas Tech totally clamping down on Ok St.

• depalma13

Hurts busting big time

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@depalma13 said...

Hurts busting big time

Spoke too soon. Obviously, I’d rather have Burrows now though. 😒

• thetitanlb

So all reports say UW Ahmed the rb gonna play he suits up a d andegot does nothing. Fuckingggggg bullshit. Come the fook on man. Bullshit. How does Ahmed go from doubtful last week to a full.go to no injury news this week to inactivate. This is a jokeq

• thetitanlb

Rigged ass bullshit

• depalma13

204.42 got a lot of top twenties and better, in single entries, but it was disappointing to be in second everywhere until really late. I’ll take what I can get though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler