CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Because it hasn’t been started yet.

More video game numbers coming this Saturday. Do we just stack the Red River Rivalry?

• jman3034

Sounds about right for the stack lol

Trying to get as much exposure as I can with that game and fill in elsewhere

• leib0039

Yah stacking that sounds fun….until there is no value plays! really feels like this year has lacked true value. Which i guess is good? Just usually seemed like in the past ever week had a 3k-4k cheap guy you could lock in. I dont see that this week, as of now at least. The value i like is at QB, which is a problem if you want Ehlinger and Hurts.

• Xmas32

There’s some value out there, Lang for Iowa State @ $4600 is a cash game lock

• SammyBoy

Yeah I’m just stacking up UT/OU and filling in the rest.

• kantiger77

Breeland’s injury is costing me a GPP by 1.4 points. Ugh.

• SammyBoy

@kantiger77 said...

Breeland’s injury is costing me a GPP by 1.4 points. Ugh.

Damn. Props bc that was a land mine slate if I’ve ever seen one.

• ChrisCastig

Well… I don’t have a single Sooner or Longhorn. We’ll see how this goes.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@ChrisCastig said...

That’s an incredible fade!

• tvegas40

What was the final word on why Ahmari David for UNM didnt play last night?

• lwel21

• $1M Prize Winner

@ChrisCastig said...

unreg

• joeblow72

Can anyone give me an assist on choosing between Sam James and DeShaunte Jones?

• leib0039

@Xmas32 said...

There’s some value out there, Lang for Iowa State @ $4600 is a cash game lock

Good call….

• Ndepompei

not sure if a week 8 thread has been started but im liking the value at RB a lot. can make a hurts/burrow lineup without too much trouble

• 7klub06

@Ndepompei said...

not sure if a week 8 thread has been started but im liking the value at RB a lot. can make a hurts/burrow lineup without too much trouble

Glad to see a thread going. Been looking for one to chop up CFB

• lagee

Where on earth is the main slate on FD? Their main slates are usually huge and they give players 2-3 days to digest all that? Ridiculous

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Why does DraftKings continue to price Jalen Hurts so poorly? At $9k, his average points per game put him just under 5x. He should be at least $10k to be more in line with how the other QB’s are priced. Joe Burrow for example at 8500 is around 4.3x. No other active starting QB that I can even tell is over 4x based on their average. Yet Hurts is at about 4.9x. Just a poor job by DraftKings and its the reason he is over 50% owned in every contest every week.

• Xmas32

@leib0039 said...

Good call….

It was very frustrating watching him exit early on with an injury and then watching Breece Hall run wild like Hulkamania. Sunk almost all my lineups.

• UGAdude

Anyone have any insight on the Oklahoma running back situation? #1 guy Trey Sermon was on the field a lot last game but got 0 touches. He had 20+ fantasy points both of the previous 2 games. It seems kind of out of the blue that he would get no touches. Kennedy Brooks got 10 carries, 105 yards. They’re similarly priced on DK (Sermon $5600, Brooks $5300.)

• zpruitt3

@UGAdude said...

Anyone have any insight on the Oklahoma running back situation? #1 guy Trey Sermon was on the field a lot last game but got 0 touches. He had 20+ fantasy points both of the previous 2 games. It seems kind of out of the blue that he would get no touches. Kennedy Brooks got 10 carries, 105 yards. They’re similarly priced on DK (Sermon $5600, Brooks $5300.)

Im pretty sure their RB1 is named Jalen Hurts

• UGAdude

@zpruitt3 said...

Im pretty sure their RB1 is named Jalen Hurts

True, I’m playing him too of course. But 20+ fantasy points for less than $6K isn’t bad if I knew which rb was likely to get the carries.

• Bnett2210

@UGAdude said...

I was wondering the same. It was frustrating watching Sermon play as much as he did, and not get 1 touch??? I had a decent amount of him, which he had decent ownership in most contest I was in anyways.

• Xmas32

The OU RB situation is a complete crap shoot and it’s even more muddled with the huge spread because you have to figure Stevenson and possibly even Pledger will get some run. There’s enough viable options around the same price as the OU guys that I think you can safely fade all of them.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@Stewburtx8 said...

Why does DraftKings continue to price Jalen Hurts so poorly? At $9k, his average points per game put him just under 5x. He should be at least $10k to be more in line with how the other QB’s are priced. Joe Burrow for example at 8500 is around 4.3x. No other active starting QB that I can even tell is over 4x based on their average. Yet Hurts is at about 4.9x. Just a poor job by DraftKings and its the reason he is over 50% owned in every contest every week.

Yes, and every week I’m amazed he’s less than 60 percent owned. You just can’t fade him.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Anyone heard anything on usage of Breece Hall and Sarodorick Thompson this week? ISU coach, from what I’ve read, has been noncommittal on Hall getting bulk of carries over Lang this week and Thompson’s backfield mate (can’t remember his name) is back after missing last game.

Thompson and Hall have nice salaries, but I also figure they’re not going to get 30 touches or anything crazy.

• gobigblue2013

Anyone have good value on DK or FD? I like Shivers at 3.9k on DK. But struggling to jam in Hurts on FD.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler