CFB FORUM

Comments

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Still not fading Hurts! 😂

Other than that, I haven’t looked too hard at the slate yet, other than noticing Breece Hall is still very affordable.

• zpruitt3

No idea why dk wont price hurts above 9k.. so annoying

• nickps

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpruitt3 said...

I love it because for some reason half the field still fades him

• TuscaloosaJohnny

@nickps said...

I love it because for some reason half the field still fades him

Exactly. That’s what I keep saying.

• Xmas32

Lots of interesting RB options in the $5k range. Will be interesting to see what the Burrow’s ownership looks like going against a stout Auburn defense plus I believe Marshall is supposed to be back at WR.

• Dadeano860

@zpruitt3 said...

Will Grier cost $10.4k last year. I don’t get it

• Dadeano860

@Xmas32 said...

Lots of interesting RB options in the $5k range. Will be interesting to see what the Burrow’s ownership looks like going against a stout Auburn defense plus I believe Marshall is supposed to be back at WR.

Really? Like who? Spiller and Kennedy Brooks are the only I’d really consider

• hcassidy

I cant play CFB DFS as in Ohio, so it wont let me even look at prices(but if super Cheap) I would say look at Jeremy Ruckert as cheap TE. Game after 1:00 will be wet and think they go short and long. Dobbins another option. But would add a third Ben Victor if game stacking, as they have been practicing with wet soaked balls all week

• leib0039

Well hes flat $6k but Rodney smith’s price is about as big of a joke as it gets (outside of Hurts). And honestly the way they have been running it, Ibrahim in the low $5k range is in play. Also JJ taylor should be fine in that range.

• kinger8705

I feel like DRAFTKINGS has really dropped the ball with their entry cost in big gpp each week started at 12 and now we are at $20 for a smaller prize pool than last week…Hurts should be 10.5 at the very least to make it a little more interesting.

• Xmas32

@Dadeano860 said...

Really? Like who? Spiller and Kennedy Brooks are the only I’d really consider

The Duke/UNC RB situations are both interesting (I think the game goes way over the total so take that for a grain of salt). Taylor from Arizona could have an absolute monster game and will be owned at a vastly lower percentage since people will pay up to Jackson of Duke or Smith of Minnesota (who should also absolutely crush.) Kam Martin from Auburn is also interesting at $4800 he came within a whisker of scoring a long TD and if the game didn’t completely get out of hand he would’ve been a lock for 100+ yards.

• TuscaloosaJohnny

The weather is definitely something to monitor tomorrow. Lots of rain, especially in the south.

I’ll be at the Bama-Arkansas game and will be watching Najee Harris run wild. I wouldn’t touch Mac Jones with a ten foot pole in DFS.

• Dadeano860

@Xmas32 said...

Taylor from Arizona could have an absolute monster game and will be owned at a vastly lower percentage

True. Hard to trust his workload with Sumlin over there. He’s supposedly “close to 100%” now.

Spiller from A&M is an option too.

I will go up to Rodney Smith most likely at $6k

• TuscaloosaJohnny

Hurts looking like a bingo card free square again!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).