STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

June 13, 700 pm, Sask at Ham
    June 14, 900 pm, Mtl at Edm
    June 15, 700 pm, Ott at Cal
    June 15, 1000 pm, Wpg at BC

Odds: https://www.oddsshark.com/cfl/odds

more info to come as DKs gets the contests up. The depth charts are biggest tool. They will be posted within 24hrs till gametime… But here is a couple good articles to start your research…

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/06/07/cauz-breaking-2019-leovegas-grey-cup-odds/
    https://www.cfl.ca/2019-fantasy-guide/

Depth Charts: (When you see them as a blue link, they are posted…)

Sask

Ham

Mtl

Edm

Ott

Cal

Wpg

BC

• OttawaCityMadman

Contests are up for DK…

• Syzltuth

Good read, I’m trying to get caught up on all the off season movement. Looking forward to seeing the starting rosters this week. Will you be posting them here again this season?

• OttawaCityMadman

yes, I will post the Depth Charts in the initial post as soon as they are avail…

• OttawaCityMadman

More good infos in here… https://www.cfl.ca/2019-fantasy-guide/

• epot

I’m hoping to find a reliable starting lineup site. Last year I believed I used cfl.ca but it wasn’t 100% accurate.

• Syzltuth

Best way it to check the starting depth charts on each teams website. They’re required to post them 1 day before their game. Ocm is generally very good at helping us with this by posting them here once they’re released. Some of the team sites are terribly constructed and finding them can be a chore at times

• OttawaCityMadman

@epot said...

I’m hoping to find a reliable starting lineup site. Last year I believed I used cfl.ca but it wasn’t 100% accurate.

I know what you mean. The Depth charts are as good as we can hope for, but true not 100% accurate depending on gameplan and such. The real kicker is its opening week. So we will have no clue about the Saturday games until Friday afternoon. Good strategy is fade the Thurs game as much as you dare. But Im pretty such there will be 2 or 3 ‘must’ have guys from that opening game.

• epot

@OttawaCityMadman said...

I know what you mean. The Depth charts are as good as we can hope for, but true not 100% accurate depending on gameplan and such. The real kicker is its opening week. So we will have no clue about the Saturday games until Friday afternoon. Good strategy is fade the Thurs game as much as you dare. But Im pretty such there will be 2 or 3 ‘must’ have guys from that opening game.

Maybe we can put together a twitter list of cfl beat writers like we had for the nhl and try to get them to post the starting lineups??

edit: found this: https://twitter.com/SethayatesDFS/lists/cfl-dfs

• OttawaCityMadman

Sask Ham charts are up. Ham isnt working in my link here. Sask should be ok. Will fix er later

• OttawaCityMadman

@epot said...

Maybe we can put together a twitter list of cfl beat writers like we had for the nhl and try to get them to post the starting lineups??

edit: found this: https://twitter.com/SethayatesDFS/lists/cfl-dfs

Will definitely look too but I’m not good with twitter. Lol

• leib0039

Best value play? Thinking maybe one of the WPG WR’s if Matthews doesn’t play.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham DChart fixed

• bure10

The CFL fantasy tab on their website has a few pods and rankings etc… It wasnt bad last year to follow along with

• bure10

Also Sask was a force on D last year but they are so cheap week one against a banged up Ham team.

• Syzltuth

At the moment only have Powell & ssk d in my lu. Ssk was bad last year passing the ball. Love banks usually from ham, but I agree ssk d was a beast and I think there are better wr matchups this week

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

At the moment only have Powell & ssk d in my lu. Ssk was bad last year passing the ball. Love banks usually from ham, but I agree ssk d was a beast and I think there are better wr matchups this week

He had two of his worst games against them last year.

• OttawaCityMadman

@leib0039 said...

Best value play? Thinking maybe one of the WPG WR’s if Matthews doesn’t play.

I haven’t dug too deep yet. But Thomas Erlington (ham) and Woliarsky (Wpg) are my top picks so far.

Two rookies starting out wide, one for Ham, Crockett and Sask has Cannon. Write up says Cannon is a real speedster, so I def think he is worth a punt or two. Can’t find anything about Crockett. Can anyone dig up anything on that guy? Looks like he had a good preseason.

• ChrundleTheGreat

Anyone know if there will be a lineup HQ for the CFL this year, or if there was one last year? There is one for the AFL and CFL contests are way bigger.

• bure10

Thomas Erlington is probably best value so far but certainly has some risk.

• leib0039

As a veteran of CFB DFS i really thought I was past my KD Cannon days, but here we are! Dude is an electric talent, but man is he hit and miss. His last year at Baylor he had 5 games with 9+ catches but mixed in games of 46-18-29 yards. For the minimum and “starting” i will have some shares.

• Syzltuth

@leib0039 said...

As a veteran of CFB DFS i really thought I was past my KD Cannon days, but here we are! Dude is an electric talent, but man is he hit and miss. His last year at Baylor he had 5 games with 9+ catches but mixed in games of 46-18-29 yards. For the minimum and “starting” i will have some shares.

Yeah I definitely looked at him but have since moved on in my build. I just don’t trust the ssk passing game, but it is week 1 of a new season so they could be greatly improved from last year. Right now my cheapie is lucky, have to wait and see if he’s even in the starting roster though

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah I definitely looked at him but have since moved on in my build. I just don’t trust the ssk passing game, but it is week 1 of a new season so they could be greatly improved from last year. Right now my cheapie is lucky, have to wait and see if he’s even in the starting roster though

I hear ya. Collaros just needs to hook up once 50+. But it it is a big if

• OttawaCityMadman

Mtl at Edm Dcharts up…

• mciama2000

Thanks for posting this OCM, somehow won an 8 dollar ticket yesterday and had no idea where to start. Looks like there is going to be a decent amount of overlay for this.

• OttawaCityMadman

@mciama2000 said...

Thanks for posting this OCM, somehow won an 8 dollar ticket yesterday and had no idea where to start. Looks like there is going to be a decent amount of overlay for this.

there usually is. By NFL time the contests will be minuscule…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).