Fri, Aug. 6 at 9:30 p.m. — B.C. Lions at Saskatchewan Roughriders

Sat, Aug. 7 at 7:00 p.m. — Toronto Argonauts at Calgary Stampeders

Sat, Aug. 7 at 10:00 p.m. — Ottawa Redblacks at Edmonton Elks

DEPTH CHARTS

Ham vs Wpg

BC at Sask

Tor at Cal

Ott at Edm

The great Canadian game is back! Finally… There have been so many personal changes for each team, I still don’t know where to start. And even a team name change, no ‘Edmonton Football Team’ though, thank goodness! But keep checking back as starters start comming to light. There will be some major blow outs week one (easy call. There always is ). If you have the right stack, it will be easy money…

• Syzltuth

Yeah the $1 is 1500 short

• rock

Banks 59% owned…

• Syzltuth

Hope you guys have some aklin

• Syzltuth

And lawler….

• OttawaCityMadman

have a couple Acklin but 0 Lawler. Be nice to have more, but Im not too worried. I have WilliamsLambert, Mayala, Ambles, Elingston, Walker and Burnham projected to beat those guys… Oliviera came through with a good game, TD would have been nice though. And both QBs wont be in the winning lineups. But Wpg D might be needed, didn’t see them holding Ham to 1td!

• OttawaCityMadman

All Depth Charts are in and posted…

• rock

@OttawaCityMadman said...

All Depth Charts are in and posted…

Any thoughts on smallwood- same price as flanders and butler?

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

Any thoughts on smallwood- same price as flanders and butler?

https://youtu.be/eCDFgMvsils
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.saultstar.com/sports/football/cfl/ottawa-redblacks/a-nice-catch-low-key-fast-jordan-smallwood-adds-size-to-ottawa-redblacks-receiving-corps/wcm/b5bd351b-079e-4da1-af09-88ba002062d8/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiN7IGvop3yAhUJF1kFHV1KAfgQFnoECDoQAg&usg=AOvVaw3V-05BX2-aTKNEI4IQfhVb&ampcf=1&cshid=1628283512948

He only started 2 of 47 games of college ball. Couldn’t make a practice squad in NFL…Hard pass for me

• OttawaCityMadman

well then. I have STErlington in about half my lineups. WPowell in maybe 4? and he just blew by STE on the first drive!

• OttawaCityMadman

And a HUGE WTF! Mike Reilly did not start! WTF, @#$%!!!!

• Syzltuth

Same here, put him in my showdown entry

• Syzltuth

And rourke sucks

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

And rourke sucks

I need a drink! $%^&@#!!! lol

• OttawaCityMadman

This is the reincarnation of JOHNNY MANZIEL! Holy Fak

• Syzltuth

At least Reilly in for the 2nd half

• OttawaCityMadman

Yeah salvaged a few points. But so disappointing. BC would have won this game if Rielly was good to go…

• Syzltuth

Wonder if he reinjured himself as rourke came back in

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Wonder if he reinjured himself as rourke came back in

I wasn’t watching then. But his throws were awfull. Not sure if he got hit on his last pick, but the coach would have seen enough. He couldn’t put anything on the ball, and they were wobblers for the most part.

• OttawaCityMadman

man, I can hardly wait for tonight. I have so many lineups ready to explode. If we get, as I have built for: Cal/Edm 110 to Tor/Ott 16. I will have an awesome night. And I truly believe those score lines are in play. Unless we get some BS like Reilly not in game shape last night.

• rock

@OttawaCityMadman said...

man, I can hardly wait for tonight. I have so many lineups ready to explode. If we get, as I have built for: Cal/Edm 110 to Tor/Ott 16. I will have an awesome night. And I truly believe those score lines are in play. Unless we get some BS like Reilly not in game shape last night.

Agreed- I have a lot of harris, walker, mayala, JWJ left to go. Thanks for the info you share on here. See you in the 10K tonight.

• Dfspacman

Receivers on the short side of the field do all the damage in cfl

• rock

@Dfspacman said...

Receivers on the short side of the field do all the damage in cfl

Do walker, mayala play on the short side most of the time? What about K Jorden?

• GrindUnumb

Great info in this thread! I watched Thursday’s game but missed Friday. Once Reilly took over which WRs was he favoring?

• rock

If there are any covid issues for tonight’s game, would that info be published early enough to make adjustments as needed? Trying to get a handle on this CFL DFS fun.

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

If there are any covid issues for tonight’s game, would that info be published early enough to make adjustments as needed? Trying to get a handle on this CFL DFS fun.

Yeah, Edm has an issue. A starting OLB has been put on protocol and will not play, a staffer was sent home to isolate and practice squad guy. Better not be BS like MR was good to start last night, but this is the quote from the team

“The team was forced to cancel a scheduled walkthrough on Friday and the subsequent media availability after registering the two positive tests. The Elks later released a statement saying they are ‘continuing to prepare’ for their home opener and that there was ‘no concern’ that the game would be canceled.”

But it does worry me, that more players might be tested today…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).