Fri, Aug. 6 at 9:30 p.m. — B.C. Lions at Saskatchewan Roughriders

Sat, Aug. 7 at 7:00 p.m. — Toronto Argonauts at Calgary Stampeders

Sat, Aug. 7 at 10:00 p.m. — Ottawa Redblacks at Edmonton Elks

DEPTH CHARTS

Ham vs Wpg

BC at Sask

Tor at Cal

Ott at Edm

The great Canadian game is back! Finally… There have been so many personal changes for each team, I still don’t know where to start. And even a team name change, no ‘Edmonton Football Team’ though, thank goodness! But keep checking back as starters start comming to light. There will be some major blow outs week one (easy call. There always is ). If you have the right stack, it will be easy money…

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

Do walker, mayala play on the short side most of the time? What about K Jorden?

Yes Mayala should stay on the shortside wideout. Walker is slated to start as Wideside WR. But Im excited to see how well Walker and Ellingston playoff each other. They are veteran pros, and will open the holes in the zones for each other ALL season. It will be fun to watch. They will get motioned or moved around to exploit any weaker DBs as well I bet

• rock

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Yes Mayala should stay on the shortside wideout. Walker is slated to start as Wideside WR. But Im excited to see how well Walker and Ellingston playoff each other. They are veteran pros, and will open the holes in the zones for each other ALL season. It will be fun to watch. They will get motioned or moved around to exploit any weaker DBs as well I bet

I have a lot more walker than ellingson stacked w harris. Any opinions on that?

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

I have a lot more walker than ellingson stacked w harris. Any opinions on that?

Cant go wrong with either. I don’t have enough AEdwards myself, he should finish #4 behind Ell’ton, Walker, JWJ. Harris should be #1 QB this week, but I can see a path BoLM goes big as well. Only thing that sinks me is if Edm D is terrible and Ott puts up 30+ pts

• Syzltuth

Just have Cal D going for this game them 3 players left from the final game. Not too far away from the pack so hopefully can move up in by the end of the night

• Syzltuth

What a crap final game of the weekend

• Syzltuth

Might stick to showdowns lol. Cashed both of them but had an awful main lu. Took 3rd in tonight’s sd but unfortunately had to share it with 36 other people so not much to show for it

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Might stick to showdowns lol. Cashed both of them but had an awful main lu. Took 3rd in tonight’s sd but unfortunately had to share it with 36 other people so not much to show for it

Yeah man, Won some small showdowns, but did not cover the losses. The boys were rusty. All there is to it. Should have known better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).