Tor

Ham

Ott

Mtl

Cal

• epot

is it burks or wilder starting tonight?

• Syzltuth

Burk with wilder backing him up. But might only be that way on paper. They used burks as a receiving back last week, caught 6 I think.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham Ott and Cal up. As per usual still waiting on Mtl. But I did see Stanback will be out again.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ambles out in Cal. Huff is the new wide out

• Wingman

Harris, White and Crocket were the only rbs I thought we’re good this week. Don’t want to play Madu and don’t know who is left when I take Crockett out of my remaining lu

• bure10

Had Crocket in my build that was live with WPG D. It had Rodgers and Crocket but now had to pivot to Madu and Gable. Not horrible I guess but it has 3 RBs in it.

• OttawaCityMadman

Mtl is up

• OttawaCityMadman

3 spots to fill. Any one left?

• Wingman

Think I’m playing too many lu doing 10 maybe next week I’ll cut it down to 5 solid and have a tighter core

• Wingman

How many “core” guys for each position do you have?

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

How many “core” guys for each position do you have?

No real ‘core’ for me. Like you posted earlier. You need want the right qb (Harris) with his top target (Ellgton) and the top D (Wpg). And fill in value picks. I missed Wpg this week. But have a couple good lineups (100+) with 120mins to go

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

No real ‘core’ for me. Like you posted earlier. You need want the right qb (Harris) with his top target (Ellgton) and the top D (Wpg). And fill in value picks. I missed Wpg this week. But have a couple good lineups (100+) with 120mins to go

Solid I hope you make it up there. 0 Ell and Harris for me so Im hoping for some min cashes and Saturday only.

• FunkMac

Who do we like for Saturday only today?

VA is back, but I think I’m rolling with more Arbuckle. I’ll probably have a a lot of Huff for salary relief. And then rotate either Rogers or Bagel with them. Obviously plenty of Banks and Addison. RB is tough. I’m thinking Jackson > Marshall > JJ > Madu. But it seems like a toss up between the four, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see any of them as the highest scorer.

• bure10

I went with Banks and Evans bringing it back with Madu and Harris. I got two other RBs and CGY D. Im hoping Harris and Madu go lower owned and everyone focuses on CGY WR so giving me a bit of a different build.

• FunkMac

I dig it. I’ll have a couple shares of Harris. I like Holley as a cheapie too. I think the key to winning today is getting the right OTT and MON guys.

• OttawaCityMadman

@FunkMac said...

Who do we like for Saturday only today?

VA is back, but I think I’m rolling with more Arbuckle. I’ll probably have a a lot of Huff for salary relief. And then rotate either Rogers or Bagel with them. Obviously plenty of Banks and Addison. RB is tough. I’m thinking Jackson > Marshall > JJ > Madu. But it seems like a toss up between the four, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see any of them as the highest scorer.

Got Marshall and JJ locked. Going with VA and Evans for QB. Reciv are tougher, like Begleton most for Cal. Got to play Banks, he should be open a lot. My call of the day, Either Marshall has a 20+ breakout game, or he gets hurt…

Rain here currently in Ottawa, but will be clearing for a perfect night for football. little breezy but nothing crazy

• OttawaCityMadman

CJones cored the same as AHarris at 7600$ less! The podcast guys were saying you have to play Harris, that he is so consistent. So they got him into 2 lineups from me, but my gut said NO AHarris this week. Wpg needs to give him a little break, his ankle isnt right.

• OttawaCityMadman

Forum contest tonight! https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/75157494

• Syzltuth

Not watching but why the hell is banks running the ball and handling snaps? Did Hamilton hire my old high school coach as their off coordinator?

• OttawaCityMadman

Yeah not watching here as well. Looks like a terrible game. Weather should not be a factor

• OttawaCityMadman

Needed CM to pop that one in MN anyone but Acklin. Damn

• FunkMac

Great night for me in the Saturday only. Finished 2nd (.2 points from 1st, ugh) in the $1 and had a few other high finishes. I saw you up there too, OCM. I’ll have a few extra bucks now to throw in next week.

• Syzltuth

Well, cfl sucked for me again this week. No begelton to say the least. On the bright side, looks like I’ll cash for one of those $20 milly maker tickets in the fantasy draft free roll so there’s that. Now I just have to come up with a lineup there that will win me real money, lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@FunkMac said...

Great night for me in the Saturday only. Finished 2nd (.2 points from 1st, ugh) in the $1 and had a few other high finishes. I saw you up there too, OCM. I’ll have a few extra bucks now to throw in next week.

Damn that was you? We had the same guys from the Cal game and i was 1.5 behind ya. Thought we were going to be 1 2, but the guy with Lewis out flopped us. Lol to put up 189 and not win the thing is tough

• FunkMac

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Damn that was you? We had the same guys from the Cal game and i was 1.5 behind ya. Thought we were going to be 1 2, but the guy with Lewis out flopped us. Lol to put up 189 and not win the thing is tough

Yep, I’m Donny521Mac on DK. What a fun sweat. Wild game. I wish I could’ve caught the game on TV, had to settle for score updates on the phone.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).