Tor

Ham

Ott

Mtl

Cal

• Syzltuth

Congrats guys!

• FunkMac

Thanks dude! And yeah, crazy high scores for a two game slate. I had 3 lineups over 150. I wish I would’ve been smart enough to stack the Mtl/Cgy game in the full slate. Lol.

• bure10

Got absolute smashed lol.

• OttawaCityMadman

Well on to week 11, where everything will be the same but totally different. I want to say TO vs Mtl will be a shoot out like last night but it could very well be a terrible defensive game as well. Wpg vs Edm should be fun as well. Im hoping Edm’s passing attack is back on track

• OttawaCityMadman

And note on TO Mtl game next week, will be played in Moncton NB. So no home field edge per say

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.