Edm

Ott

Sask

Ham

BC

Mtl

Tor

• OttawaCityMadman

Well. Big news this week, Nichols is out in Peg. Streveler will be super chalk. It will be hard not to play him. But I have confidence Harris will put up 30+ again this week. Will it be better value than what Strev will put up, I am not sure.

I was really looking forward to stacking the Mtl and Tor game, but after I see that start time, I am a lot more hesitant. These guys are simply in uncharted territory when it come to a 12pm start time. It could be an ugly defensive mistake prone type mess. But I will lock Stanback if he is in, maybe VA…

• Wingman

I don’t see the hype for Strev, feels like this year every drive they let him have he makes a mistake or two, he’s just good on the 3rd and short

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wingman said...

I don’t see the hype for Strev, feels like this year every drive they let him have he makes a mistake or two, he’s just good on the 3rd and short

He’s a cheap QB working with no backup I am guessing right now. He runs the ball well. He already vultures all the goal-line work. Who cares if he turns the ball over or not? He is more likely to end up with 6 point touchdowns than the 4 point variety. Rushing yards worth more than passing yards. It’s a good situation.

2018 Week 1 – 150 passing 3 TDS 2 INT; 30 rushing yards
    2018 Week 2 – 246 passing 3 TDS no INT; 98 rushing 1 TD
    2018 Week 3 – 146 passing 0 TDs no INT; 55 rushing 1 TD

2 OK weeks, 1 smash week. I believe he was min priced week 1 as the Nichols injury was close to the start of the regular season.

He also has fresher legs. Look at how Jeremiah Johnson (and CJ Anderson in the NFL last year) looks having started the season later than everyone else. He does not nearly have the wear and tear of someone at this stage in the season. He isn’t a guarantee to produce but price has to have him on the radar.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

His price for one and running is def his strength. His rushing TD upside will be what most are hoping for if they play him. I think its a goodplay to put Esk D in, and you might get a couple pick6s.

• OttawaCityMadman

Im starting to learn toward Farjo as my fave QB this week. He was incredible against Ott last time, in his breakout game. I can see a repeat performance.

• Syzltuth

Odd slate this week with it starting on Friday and one game playing in the states

• OttawaCityMadman

Wpg and Edm up. No changes

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Odd slate this week with it starting on Friday and one game playing in the states

If you mean the Tor Mtl game, its still Canada. Moncton New Brunswick. Not to far from you actually!

• Syzltuth

Oh, lol when I saw you post nb in last weeks thread I thought it was in Nebraska, which really wouldn’t make sense at all would it? Now that I actually think of it

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Oh, lol when I saw you post nb in last weeks thread I thought it was in Nebraska, which really wouldn’t make sense at all would it? Now that I actually think of it

LMAO Nebraska haha.

• Syzltuth

🤷🏻‍♂️

• OttawaCityMadman

Imagine CFL trying to break into Nebraska. I bet their high school teams could beat Toronto or BC. Lol

• OttawaCityMadman

All of tomorrows games charts up. Some developments.

Tasker is OUT for Ham. New Rev is JMarshall and at rock bottom price of $2500, he will be popular. He had a regular role for the NYJets his rookie year 2016, but got suspended (PED) and waved when he was eligb to return in 2017. He has been floating around since then.

And Coombs is listed as #1 RB over C Marshall. What that means we will have to see, but I have a feeling its game planning, and they will both split the touches.

In Ott, Crockett is back in, Madu is OUT again. lol

• yisman

1000 in maple leaf overlay but I missed this week

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

1000 in maple leaf overlay but I missed this week

I burned all my cash the past two weeks. Made sure I had enough for some shots at NFL week one. Would have loved to take a few shots in the ML

• OttawaCityMadman

Edm back to their red zone problems. jeez. Rain having a little impact, but not what I wanted to see.

• Syzltuth

9/182/0 is a problem. Daniels should have 4 tds with that much yardage

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

9/182/0 is a problem. Daniels should have 4 tds with that much yardage

broke 200! Fkin TSmith gets the only TD. Was playing that kid alot early on, but he had some bad drops past few weeks. Went 0% on him this week lol I did have a lot of Daniels tonight though. Got 3lines up with only him, so now to tinker ha

Strev’s run game was there, but passing was pretty garbage. Total bust all Wpg receivers this week.

• Wingman

Adjei or Smith was my debate this morning, had been let down by smith the last couple weeks so went Adjei…. oh it hurts, what could have been

• OttawaCityMadman

Ok, found TOs DC on twitter. As per usual we will have to wait most the day for Mtl’s to be released…

Burks still listed as the starter, but I expect to see a split with JWJr as well here

• OttawaCityMadman

New simplistic play calling OC working wonders for Ottawa. 3 series 3 interceptions! Lol

• Syzltuth

See you in 1st in the $1 OCM

• Wingman

Idk why I played Stanford today… should have reviewed the depth chart

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

See you in 1st in the $1 OCM

For now. Need this JMarshall kid to crush it…

• Syzltuth

Yeah, I have him too. Not getting anything though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).