Depth Charts:

Sask

Ott

BC

Edm

Ham

TO

• bure10

So is Madu for real. Is it really a time share in BC. What is going to happen moving forward for the EDM WR. Situation. Its much easier to build LUs this week now just have to figure the slate out.

• Syzltuth

Madu has been a good rb in the past, problem was he was always the backup. Now that he’s the man I think he’s going to have a real good season barring injury. I think I’m going to ride the Collins train this week, looked like Harris wanted to air it out last week every chance he had the ball and bcs def looked suspect. My only problem in building a lu is that I don’t know who I like from the ham/tor game. I hate having no one from the last game. At the moment only have sj green and left $800 unused

• OttawaCityMadman

@bure10 said...

So is Madu for real. Is it really a time share in BC. What is going to happen moving forward for the EDM WR. Situation. Its much easier to build LUs this week now just have to figure the slate out.

Good Qs man. I have a good feeling it will be a high scoring game in Edm. Score total confirms that. we are going to need Harris or Reily, with one of their recievers and Gable…
    Toronto is the unknown this week. I think JWjr is the safe pick there. And i bet Masoli has a much bigger game this week.
    My biggest question from week one is Calgary D really that suspect? I didn’t even fathom Ottawa would score one td, little own win the game. There i see Powell running free and Sask D shuttin Ottawa down…

• yisman

I had 4 entries into the kickoff special last week and only cashed one for $12.

For the post pattern showdown contest, I had 12 entries and only cashed $92, so a small loss there.

Hopefully week 2 goes better.

• Wingman

What is everyone’s process?

• Wingman

@Wingman said...

What is everyone’s process?

Does anyone watch all the game, etc etc

• bure10

Just follow along. Follow the fantasy stuff on the CFL site watch 1/4-1/2 of the games and then go from there. Im not really good in CFL though. I think I went even last year.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

there is so much chalk (that you have to eat) because of the small amount of teams, you really have to find the cheap guy. I look for the 3rd to 4th option in the passing game (in a + matchup) who has return duties as well, sub $5000. Stack him with the QB and another top option from that team, and thats your core…

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

@Wingman said...

I do make sure I watch all the games. Just like in any sport, there is a lot that the box score does not necessarily say.

I also try to look for angles that others might not take, i.e. last week taking 3 RBs with Collins and Durant that left me 3 points away from taking down the $10k. This is obviously not always going to work every time, but having some kind of contrarian take will be a viable path 90% of the time.

This week sucks because there are only three games (it is the second week of the season…) so ownership percentages on everyone are going to be naturally inflated, making those less owned plays higher owned than normal.

• OttawaCityMadman

Good stuff Nick. Iam really disappointed i didnt see much of the games last week. I am racking my brain to try and remember if Wolartaski was alternating to the wide side. If not I think SJohnson is in play. That sort of stuff the box score will never show

• rishipatel412

For cash do you go RB in flex?

• OttawaCityMadman

Sask and Ott charts up…

• OttawaCityMadman

@rishipatel412 said...

For cash do you go RB in flex?

It can work. Some good cheap value in RBs most weeks. I have played 3 RBs in lineups before and cashed. But i dont play much cash games i have to admit

• Syzltuth

Man I just don’t like any lineup I make. I like the players but I just can’t seem to settle on one that I think “that’s the one!” Hate that there are bye weeks right at the start of the year and we don’t know what to expect from Toronto. I’m not expecting much, but then again I thought Hamilton would look better last week. I’m liking ott d vs fajardo, he’s been a long time backup but mostly just used for qb sneaks.

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Man I just don’t like any lineup I make. I like the players but I just can’t seem to settle on one that I think “that’s the one!” Hate that there are bye weeks right at the start of the year and we don’t know what to expect from Toronto. I’m not expecting much, but then again I thought Hamilton would look better last week. I’m liking ott d vs fajardo, he’s been a long time backup but mostly just used for qb sneaks.

Im going to have a couple with Ott D and Madu

• Syzltuth

Yeah, I like madu as well. Couldn’t settle on a lu so I put 5 in the $1 so far lol

• leib0039

Guessing the answer is no but is there anywhere that tracks targets? Just like NFL sure receptions tell some of the story but targets is another huge thing. and like some said if you dont watch the game its hard to see something like that.

• Syzltuth

@leib0039 said...

Guessing the answer is no but is there anywhere that tracks targets? Just like NFL sure receptions tell some of the story but targets is another huge thing. and like some said if you dont watch the game its hard to see something like that.

https://www.cfl.ca/stats?stat_category=receiving&filter%5Bseason%5D%5Beq%5D=2019&group_by=player

The receiving filter shows targets/receptions

• mciama2000

Is Durant for real at receiver? Seemed like Reilly was looking to him as first read a bunch last game.

• Syzltuth

Yeah, Durant is a decent receiver. If he’s Reilly’s guy, then he’ll get the targets

• ChrundleTheGreat

Too bad DK didn’t price Harker down lower. They don’t want to put any QB below $6.5k but he would have been an interesting contrarian pick for a couple thousand less. Both of the Saskatchewan QB’s are a little pricey for a time share situation.

I was a little surprised to see Fajardo starting over Harker. There were a couple passes Harker ripped, while Fajardo mostly just did short drop offs and runs. Starting Harker and bringing Fajardo in for short yardage would have made a lot of sense. Either way Powell should have a huge work load.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

@ChrundleTheGreat said...

Too bad DK didn’t price Harker down lower. They don’t want to put any QB below $6.5k but he would have been an interesting contrarian pick for a couple thousand less. Both of the Saskatchewan QB’s are a little pricey for a time share situation.

I was a little surprised to see Fajardo starting over Harker. There were a couple passes Harker ripped, while Fajardo mostly just did short drop offs and runs. Starting Harker and bringing Fajardo in for short yardage would have made a lot of sense. Either way Powell should have a huge work load.

I am nervous about this situation. I fully expect Harker to end up the primary QB here unless SSK just dominates defensively. Fajardo had a very tough time moving the ball last week, and all of the receivers were terrible when he was in the game. I am going to have some Harker shares with Cannon and just hope that was I think is right and they stagnate offensively with Fajardo and the defense is on the field too long, leading to more RedBlacks points.

• OttawaCityMadman

BC Edm charts up…

• Syzltuth

You guys suck, I just had to throw in a harker lu lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

You guys suck, I just had to throw in a harker lu lol

Lol. Reilly or Harris this week. I fully expect a Feild goal battle tonight in Ottawa

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).