Depth Charts:

Sask

Ott

BC

Edm

Ham

TO

• rmccullough1419

Stuck between Madu and Thomas-Erlington at RB. Madu probably safer workload but much tougher matchup on paper.

• Syzltuth

I have 3 Harris lus I think, no Reilly. I should probably change one of those over to get him in one maybe

• eaglezzz

Collins catching 9 of 12 targets
    Burnham 5 of 12
    Carter 6/10
    Banks 6/8
    RJ Harris 6/7
    Madu 6/7
    Cannon 4/5
    Erlington 3/5
    Durant 6/9

Those are some of my targets this week just looking at volume.

It is Harris or Reilly for me at QB with no exceptions

Madu 24 carries
    Gable 20
    Powell 20
    Erlington 11

Are the Running backs I am targeting with mainly just putting both Madu/Erlington in cash lineups.

With only 3 games seems like a pretty straight forward week.

• yisman

did two entries into Maple Leaf

Gable in one of them

• OttawaCityMadman

@yisman said...

did two entries into Maple Leaf

Gable in one of them

how did the overlay end up?

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@OttawaCityMadman said...

DK made $10 in the Maple leaf. It was 616 entries short of filling.

• yisman

the $180 buyin got 4 entries in last 3 seconds so it was an underlay

the $10 was over $6000 worth of overlay

got a third entry in last second

So only the big GPP overlaid

• Syzltuth

@eaglezzz said...

Collins catching 9 of 12 targets
    Burnham 5 of 12
    Carter 6/10
    Banks 6/8
    RJ Harris 6/7
    Madu 6/7
    Cannon 4/5
    Erlington 3/5
    Durant 6/9

Those are some of my targets this week just looking at volume.

It is Harris or Reilly for me at QB with no exceptions

Madu 24 carries
    Gable 20
    Powell 20
    Erlington 11

Are the Running backs I am targeting with mainly just putting both Madu/Erlington in cash lineups.

With only 3 games seems like a pretty straight forward week.

Toronto is the unknown this week and will probably have low ownership because if that

• OttawaCityMadman

Damn, so much for a Field goal battle. Im impressed with Ott and Davis, very unimpressed and disappointed in myself thinking Ott would be terrible this year…

• Syzltuth

Really hoping harker gets in now that I have a lu with him. .50% ownership, is 20 or so fpts really that much to ask for?!?

• Syzltuth

Damn, so much for a Field goal battle. Im impressed with Ott and Davis, very unimpressed and disappointed in myself thinking Ott would be terrible this year…

Ssk d is proving to be porous and exploitable

• Dfspacman

@Syzltuth said...

Ssk d is proving to be porous and exploitable

Is that you magic?

• slicktornewman

Some ugly “D” out there tonight. No way these 2 QB’s are as good as they appear tonight.

• Syzltuth

Did Powell lose a fumble last week too? Looks like he got benched for a bit this next drive and thigpen running

• Syzltuth

@Dfspacman said...

Is that you magic?

• Syzltuth

Rhymes gets 1 reception for 8 yards last week, 7/104/1 so far this week 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Dfspacman

Roosevelt used to be decent

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Rhymes gets 1 reception for 8 yards last week, 7/104/1 so far this week 🤷🏻‍♂️

yep, I dont even want to look at the standings atm. I do have Davis in one LU naked. But 70% of my LUs have Sask D… Doh!

• Syzltuth

@Dfspacman said...

Roosevelt used to be decent

Yup, used him a bunch last season, not sure I’ll be touching him this year.

• Syzltuth

yep, I dont even want to look at the standings atm. I do have Davis in one LU naked. But 70% of my LUs have Sask D… Doh!

2/6 with ssk d & 3/6 with ott d for me. Ott not terrible at the moment if they don’t let up any more points.

• OttawaCityMadman

D Rhymes at 4200, .8% in the $1.

• Dfspacman

Madu and Ottawa D bust, my only exposure smh

• OttawaCityMadman

If BC and Edm put up less than 20pts combined, I think I might, vomit, then quit. Lol

• Syzltuth

My best lu right now at a terrible 30.10 (3 from this game). Have 3 that only had 1 going tonight (madu/ssk d/ott d) which I hope are still alive. Harker lu is most likely dead and my 6th I don’t have much hope for (madu & ott d)

• ChrundleTheGreat

Wow, didn’t watch the game, watched the NBA draft instead. Saw my Suns trade out of picks for cash. Did tonight double the total?

4 Fajardo entries, one with Thigpen that also had Sinopoli unfortunately. I noticed Thigpen did well with Fajardo but didn’t run any lineups with just those guys. 6 Davis lineups but all with an mediocre Powell. 1 Harker lineup dead in the water.

Cannon putting up 3.2 is disappointing, but he was always a GPP style play. 4 LU’s with just him, 1 paired with Harker, Powell and Madu that is basically done.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).