Depth Charts:

Sask

Ott

BC

Edm

Ham

TO

• Wingman

Riders D and both teams RB’s didn’t work out. Powell got benched?

• OttawaCityMadman

for sure, no one saw that type of game coming. Cant be too hard on myself. There were even tv pundits that were predicting Ottawa will only win 2 games total this year. Well they are right so far lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Riders D and both teams RB’s didn’t work out. Powell got benched?

he had a fumble in the third, so yeah he lost 4or5 series . He was back in to close the game, or he would have finished 11-12pts

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham vs TO charts up…

• OttawaCityMadman

Tasker is OUT for Ham. Two new guys on as starters. I think this makes Addison #2 and in a good to great spot tomorrow…

• Syzltuth

Acklin not in the player pool

• Wingman

Who is the top performers tonight?

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Who is the top performers tonight?

I like everyone from the game tonight. Right down to McCarthy, who might pop one in. As for QB I give the edge to Reilly for his TD rushing upside

• OttawaCityMadman

damn, Reilly isnt going to last long taking shots like that. Anyone watching? Jumps right back up and chucks a dart to Durrant…

• Syzltuth

Yeah got in and turned the tv on in time to see him somersault onto his head there

• Syzltuth

Harris just can’t get anything going, frustrating for my lus

• Syzltuth

Jesus Christ edm, can you go one play without committing a penalty?

• OttawaCityMadman

and a Gbl fumble, Edm just killin themselves. Im 75% Gable as well…

• OttawaCityMadman

YES , T Smith with a catch. Took a few shares

• Syzltuth

Smith felt bad I took him last week and he didn’t do squat. I forgot to let him know I faded him this week

• Syzltuth

Ellingson didn’t get the memo either. Collins a no show so far this week

• OttawaCityMadman

yeah surprised about Collins as well. Got even shares of Collin and Ellgtn. He had to get going…

• Syzltuth

Yeah, I just made a lot of stupid mistakes this week and it’s going to cost me

• OttawaCityMadman

did not want to see a Harris rush td. had 2 entries in the top 5 of the showdown. now top 50…

• Syzltuth

Not sure if bc front line is weak or if edm is just extra motivated to get through to Reilly

• OttawaCityMadman

BC needs a O Line that much is evident. Yikes.

• callmetouch

That Gable no TD hurt

• OttawaCityMadman

@callmetouch said...

That Gable no TD hurt

Man I cursed hard on that. He did that so many times last season as well. Fall to the one cm line and let Reilly punch it in. So frustrating. Watch JWJr go off for 3tds tomorrow

• OttawaCityMadman

looking goood in the $1. Damn wish I could have got those line ups in the $10! Need a TD from STE and or Addison, and I take er down…

• OttawaCityMadman

Doh. FFS anything but a Banks return td. jeez

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).