Edm

Ham

TO

• DefinitelyMiami

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Doh. FFS anything but a Banks return td. jeez

It’s ok DK didn’t give people the 6 points for the td

• ChrundleTheGreat

That pick 6 on the last play of the game completely shifted the top-10 in the main contest, including changing the winner. Brutal beat for some people.

• OttawaCityMadman

@ChrundleTheGreat said...

That pick 6 on the last play of the game completely shifted the top-10 in the main contest, including changing the winner. Brutal beat for some people.

Yeah i was sick too. Says im i 1st, split with a doub entery, But there still is a td outstanding for banks?

• DefinitelyMiami

Yeah i was sick too. Says im i 1st, split with a doub entery, But there still is a td outstanding for banks?

Banks should be +6 for the td

• OttawaCityMadman

@DefinitelyMiami said...

Banks should be +6 for the td

interesting. They still haven’t corrected. Not sure if I want it or not. Got a LU in 5th with Banks, but my LU in 1st doesn’t have him. The guy im splitting with does…

• Dfspacman

CFL is so random

• Wingman

Very interested to know everyone’s opinion! So when watching the game are we taking notes? Like targets, red zone targets, drops? What else are we looking at to get our week prep?

• OttawaCityMadman

@Wingman said...

Very interested to know everyone’s opinion! So when watching the game are we taking notes? Like targets, red zone targets, drops? What else are we looking at to get our week prep?

I would say we have a better picture now. But have to give each team at least 2or3 games to see their real tendencies. Looks like Toronto will have a terrible D and not much O, but give em one more game to be sure. BC’s Oline is terrible, Reilly is going to come down in price A LOT this season if they cant fix it. I think Edm O and Ham O will be the powerhouses this season. One more game to see what Calgary can do. Definitely look for certain DBs giving up the big plays. Some teams use the wide side better then the short side and vice versa…

• Wingman

I would say we have a better picture now. But have to give each team at least 2or3 games to see their real tendencies. Looks like Toronto will have a terrible D and not much O, but give em one more game to be sure. BC’s Oline is terrible, Reilly is going to come down in price A LOT this season if they cant fix it. I think Edm O and Ham O will be the powerhouses this season. One more game to see what Calgary can do. Definitely look for certain DBs giving up the big plays. Some teams use the wide side better then the short side and vice versa…

Thanks for the response! Used to watch cfl as a kid and haven’t paid much attention in years. Silly question do certain WR,SB and DB’s only play wide side or short side? Or do guys generally play left or right regardless if it because wide or short side?

• OttawaCityMadman

Thats where watching the games really can pay off. I haven’t be able to see many but in general the slot recv will bounce all over but the wide outs will stay for the most part. And its the slot recvers that find the bigger games because they can find the holes in the zones… Few excpetions. Studs like Banks or Walker will move all over to exploit weaker dbs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).