Depth Charts:

BC at Cal

Tor at Wpg

Mtl at Edm

Ham at Sask

• OttawaCityMadman

FFS!! Reilly is starting! Really not cool . terrible

• rock

reilly is starting at qb- I thought he was out. I have 0 Reilly and 0 Burnham… here we go

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

reilly is starting at qb- I thought he was out. I have 0 Reilly and 0 Burnham… here we go

yup. I actually have some Rourke lineups. Not cool.

• rock

I have a good amount of lions defense because it fit my budget- who knows? good luck to all!

• OttawaCityMadman

Burnham is up to 8fpts lol

Edit. Make it 10 after 1q

• rock

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Burnham is up to 8fpts lol

Ridiculous

• Dfspacman

Missed out on LIONS STACK, thought Reilly wasn’t starting

• OttawaCityMadman

75yard drive with a Reilly Rush TD, just to rub it in. He is at 188yrs early 2nd Q

• rock

@Dfspacman said...

Missed out on LIONS STACK, thought Reilly wasn’t starting

I played cfl two years ago- some compared Reilly to Farve- tough as shi… Did well stacking w Reilly bowman, walker, bowman and i think white was the rb

• Syzltuth

Decided to jump into the $3 this week. 5 pts behind you OCM at halftime

• rock

Can the lions D end up with 10? Will K jorden get some more yards/ catches? I enjoy this crazy CFL.

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Decided to jump into the $3 this week. 5 pts behind you OCM at halftime

Good stuff!

• OttawaCityMadman

All DCharts are in and posted. Im on the road so sorry, I can’t dig into them. Hope to check in later tonight. Good luck!

• rock

All DCharts are in and posted. Im on the road so sorry, I can’t dig into them. Hope to check in later tonight. Good luck!

Good work and thanks.

• OttawaCityMadman

good evening. Well it looks like I didn’t miss much is this game. Another snoozefest, game management 101… But I am still ripping mad at BC. Could have given us a hint Reilly was a GTD? no. If yes, I would have played him and Burnham more and less Cal D, and more Wpg D! Its just not right, ha

• GrindUnumb

Did McLeod get injured or benched? Choosing him for my cash game QB turned out badly.

• rock

good evening. Well it looks like I didn’t miss much is this game. Another snoozefest, game management 101… But I am still ripping mad at BC. Could have given us a hint Reilly was a GTD? no. If yes, I would have played him and Burnham more and less Cal D, and more Wpg D! Its just not right, ha

Do we have to avoid BC for now since the news is late/ wrong etc?

• GrindUnumb

Not only did BC burn us with Reilly. But also Rainey was used heavily at RB despite not being listed on RB depth chart, only listed as a Returner

• OttawaCityMadman

@GrindUnumb said...

Did McLeod get injured or benched? Choosing him for my cash game QB turned out badly.

He was benched. Arbkle will be the #1 going forward I would think

• OttawaCityMadman

@rock said...

Do we have to avoid BC for now since the news is late/ wrong etc?

It’s going to be risky if they keep playing these stupid games. But when Rielly is 100%, as long as he gets protection, BC will be a force in the air and ground. I’m looking forward to ShaqCooper to be back in the fold. He has potential to be a top fanastsy guy

• rock

I have about equal amounts of Fajardo and Adams left with a little Harris as well. Is this a good mix?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).