Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

ENTER TODAYS FOURM JL1st SHOWDOWN
    Filled! Good luck Y’all!

Thurs June 27, 830pm. Edm at Wpg
    Friday June 28, 730pm. Mtl at Ham
    Sat June 29, 700pm. BC at Cal
    Mon July 1st, 700pm. Tor at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts:

Edm

Wpg

Mtl

Ham

Cal

BC

Tor

Sask

• OttawaCityMadman

Onto week3. I pulled some good lus out last week, hope to keep it rolling as the picture clears about who is going to be the powerhouses and the weaker teams to target. Nice we have 4 games BUT sucks they are so spread out. I dont anticipate any changes to the Depth charts for Sask vs Tor. But a late injury could really mess things up there.

• bure10

Ellingson priced above Banks seems shocking to me.

• OttawaCityMadman

noticed that first off as well. Don’t think we need him, but it should be a high scoring game. There will be lots of TDs to go around in that one.

• leib0039

Any early word on Collaros? Would like to take a swing on Fajardo vs that TOR def but that game isnt until monday so likely dont have lineups until the other 3 games are done so would be tough to pivot.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #16

RG Tiered Ranking

@leib0039 said...

Any early word on Collaros? Would like to take a swing on Fajardo vs that TOR def but that game isnt until monday so likely dont have lineups until the other 3 games are done so would be tough to pivot.

He is on the 6 game IR.

• Syzltuth

Yeah I think I’m going to take a shot with fajardo. Been playing Harris the last couple weeks but I think I want to open up some salary this week and he allows that and a good matchup to boot

• OttawaCityMadman

Id feel safe with Farjardo, but remember he is no Masoli. I like the slots from Sask to pair with him. It was the slot guys that did the damage vs Toronto

• OttawaCityMadman

Edm and Wpeg charts up. Mathews is starting to Wpg, someone to consider or work into multiple lineups

• Syzltuth

Going back to my single lu this week after have all 6 destroyed last week. Mostly targeting ham & sas vs those bad d’s

• Syzltuth

Ocm, you have edm listed twice up at the top of the page

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Ocm, you have edm listed twice up at the top of the page

thanks, fixed

• bure10

11 in the 3$ and if there is considerable overlay in the 10 ill smash them in there. I also have one main LU. Thinking Harris/Harris/Stafford/X/STE/X/SSK and then going from there.

• Syzltuth

$3 will probably fill, $10 still has a long way to go, hope it gets close so I’m not tempted to enter

• codyallison1026

Hope it gets close so next weeks contest isn’t significantly reduced. I wish more people would play this, it’s a lot of fun and somewhat easy to research. Looks like this is a gonna be a week full of blowouts.

• FunkMac

The payout structure of the $10 is so awful. $10K for 1st, but only $500 for 4th. What a joke. I don’t think I’ll enter any just on principle.

• leib0039

In general yes that structure is truly awful, my only guess is they figure that is the best way to gain interest from casuals. If its say $3k for 1st that doesnt jump out like WHOAA $10K for 1st! you would like to think people look at more than 1st place, there are a ton of idiots out there who just look at 1st and could care less about rake%, 2x min payouts, % of entries paid out etc

• FunkMac

Yeah, it’s definitely designed for the casual DFSers. Frustrating for us regulars. Oh well.

I think this is a tough week to find solid value. If I play a Masoli/STE/Banks stack I have to force in some cheapies. Leaning towards Cannon, Adjei, and Whitehead. But maybe going Fajardo/Moore and then pay up for the other pieces is the way to go. Tough week IMO.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham vs Mtl charts up. Tasker remains OUT

• Wingman

Bol this weekend everyone!

• codyallison1026

Welp massive overlay again. Good luck everybody, let’s go Kenny Stafford !!!

• yisman

last week I played the Touchdown and it got a bunch of entries last second, so I finished 8th, right on the bubble

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/73626219?uc=1531162522

this week I didn’t play it, anticipating the same thing, only it didn’t happen

27/32. Wish I had played.

I have 7 lineups in the Maple Leaf

• OttawaCityMadman

im rocking. Hope this game blows up. Got some shares of Demski. maxed the $1. Popped 2 in the MapleLeaf. Entered all the low single entries as well, but no Demski in those…

• OttawaCityMadman

wow. No Whitehead tho. Nichols dropping some really nice balls in deep so far. One was called back to Mathews as well

• Syzltuth

Dfs always finds a way to kick you in the nuts. I played lucky the last couple weeks and he did nada, didn’t play him this week and he drops a 75 yard td reception

• slicktornewman

Andrew Harris lighting it up out there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.