Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

ENTER TODAYS FOURM JL1st SHOWDOWN
    Filled! Good luck Y’all!

Thurs June 27, 830pm. Edm at Wpg
    Friday June 28, 730pm. Mtl at Ham
    Sat June 29, 700pm. BC at Cal
    Mon July 1st, 700pm. Tor at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts:

Edm

Wpg

Mtl

Ham

Cal

BC

Tor

Sask

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Dfs always finds a way to kick you in the nuts. I played lucky the last couple weeks and he did nada, didn’t play him this week and he drops a 75 yard td reception

Know the feeling all to well. Hockey was the worst for me.

• Syzltuth

Would like stafford to double what he did in the first half and add a td or two

• Wingman

In my 4 lu, 2 have Harris and the other 2 have the other Harris

• Syzltuth

Well, at least lucky is only about 3% owned

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Well, at least lucky is only about 3% owned

what could have been. Have many lineups with big fattie 0s from Woltarsky and Adams…

• Syzltuth

Should have taken whyte

• OttawaCityMadman

edm just kicked a FG on 1st down, on the 25yrd line… FUN lol

• Syzltuth

They had plenty of chances, no one could make a catch. Maybe wpg greased the pig

• bure10

Made 11 LUs. 2 with Adams stinks but I got a few with Collins/Stafford solo and with Harris. No Whitehead or Demski though – No Ellington either. What a weird game it felt like Edmonton was never really in it but the score was so close. Whitehead is a rookie who had some bad luck in NFL so this may be a sign of greater things to come. His TDs were really impressive.

• codyallison1026

Whew. Got a few Whitehead shares. Just need Hamilton to hang 40 tonight

• OttawaCityMadman

@codyallison1026 said...

Whew. Got a few Whitehead shares. Just need Hamilton to hang 40 tonight

yes I believe Ham will roll Mtl. Masoli should be the Top QB this week…

• OttawaCityMadman

BC vs Cal charts up. No changes of note

• epot

Pondering between Ham and ssk dst? And will Banks be shutdown??

• Syzltuth

Cgy d could be an option as well considering how many times Reilly has been sacked this year already, though you run the risk of him blowing up and putting 60 on you

• OttawaCityMadman

@epot said...

Pondering between Ham and ssk dst? And will Banks be shutdown??

Ive split between Sask and Ham and Cal, 70% Sask, 20% Ham and 10% Cal… I think sask and TO will be low scoring, so maybe TO D is in play if you want the real contrain play

• OttawaCityMadman

Banks monster game BUT just got hurt…

• Syzltuth

Wr has a rushing td, and the rb has a receiving td…

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

Wr has a rushing td, and the rb has a receiving td…

Addison all most tossed one too! lol Ham looks good.

• OttawaCityMadman

There is your 40pts for Ham…

• codyallison1026

Looking good….. got a good amount of PMR on a few lineups too

• OttawaCityMadman

@codyallison1026 said...

Looking good….. got a good amount of PMR on a few lineups too

Nice. What contest s are you in? My best is 141 with D Jackson to go. Got a 126 with Sak D and Jackson. Both with 0 and near 0 picks…

• kettlebell

131.8 in the $10 with Jackson, Cannon, and Roughriders D. Hopefully Cannon doesn’t put up a 0.

• Syzltuth

I only did 1 lu this week, gunshy from last week, 98.90 with 3 guys left to go. Only 1 plays tomorrow so I’ll have a mini Monday hammer

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@kettlebell said...

131.8 in the $10 with Jackson, Cannon, and Roughriders D. Hopefully Cannon doesn’t put up a 0.

One thing to look out for is that SSK could get Manny Arceneaux back. If he does come back and actually play, I am guessing it could be KD Cannon that gets put on the bench.

Biggest problem is that this game plays on Monday and depth chart probably will not be released until Sunday. I have a few Cannon lineups that I am thinking of changing right now as well.

• kettlebell

I may have to go to Durant/Noel or maybe Terry William’s. Not seeing anyone at Cannon’s price or below worth swapping in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.