Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

ENTER TODAYS FOURM JL1st SHOWDOWN
    Filled! Good luck Y’all!

Thurs June 27, 830pm. Edm at Wpg
    Friday June 28, 730pm. Mtl at Ham
    Sat June 29, 700pm. BC at Cal
    Mon July 1st, 700pm. Tor at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts:

Edm

Wpg

Mtl

Ham

Cal

BC

Tor

Sask

• bure10

Got 128 with Evans Durant and SSK Def

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m in the same dilemma. I can’t wait until Monday to do it- there is no pivot I want to take. I also have a few shares of some players I don’t want to downgrade. I have two Klukas shares because I heard the team likes him and Bo Levi loves to push the ball down field so at his price all he really needs is a deep touchdown catch. I have been looking at this game as being a shootout so I might bite the bullet and add a few more shares because I think guys like Burnham and Walker could have slate winning weeks.

• codyallison1026

Maple leaf. Need a big game from Jackson

• OttawaCityMadman

@codyallison1026 said...

Maple leaf. Need a big game from Jackson

Nice, all of us on Jackson. yeah Im hoping for 30fp games from Jackson and Rogers, with Sask D around 20fps. Wont take any tops5s (too many infront of me) this week, just looking for a small profit.

Most likely to tinker line up. 97.5 With Rogers, Jackson, Durrant and saskD. Keep telling my self to double or triple up entries, but just dont do it

• bure10

I dont even have the extra 200$ to pivot up from Evans to Jackson :(

• OttawaCityMadman

Right, just watched the interview with MannyArx. He says hes ready, but who knows. My thinking was they would wait till after their bye week, which is week5 to bring him back. I agree Cannon or Watson would be the odd man out. And just saw , Ham plays MTL next week too! lol Love eating chalk, so tasty…

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Right, just watched the interview with MannyArx. He says hes ready, but who knows. My thinking was they would wait till after their bye week, which is week5 to bring him back. I agree Cannon or Watson would be the odd man out. And just saw , Ham plays MTL next week too! lol Love eating chalk, so tasty…

Mtl was a disaster on both ends

• OttawaCityMadman

@bure10 said...

Mtl was a disaster on both ends

Stanback is a really good back, I noticed him the end of last season. Sucks for him with no support. They need that stud QB to balance it all out.

• bure10

Stanback is a really good back, I noticed him the end of last season. Sucks for him with no support. They need that stud QB to balance it all out.

He was the one who played semi decent. Otherwise it was just sad to watch. Mtl hasnt had a good QB in a while.

• OttawaCityMadman

yeah not since Calvillo called it a day. 2011-12?

• Syzltuth

They had Johnny football last year…wait, you said good qb, nm lol

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

They had Johnny football last year…wait, you said good qb, nm lol

I was pulling for Manzel, he could have should have. But i think he saw playing for Mtl was a lose lose deal. Like the coach that just bailed…

• bure10

I was pulling for Manzel, he could have should have. But i think he saw playing for Mtl was a lose lose deal. Like the coach that just bailed…

I was cheering for him too I remember watching the first game and he threw 5 ints it was painful to watch.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

I love these types of things, like what has been going on with Davaris Daniels over the last two weeks as well. I read a beat reporter basically say that they are holding off on announcing it. To make things worse, Manny was alternating off and on plays with Cannon. So there it is, if Manny is playing, I would guess that Cannon is most likely to take a seat, though it wouldn’t surprise me to see them swap Watson and Cannon on some plays just to keep him getting reps or to list Arceneaux as a backup on the depth chart and not play. The report did say Arceneaux was ahead of Solomon Eluminan, who plays defense, and was more likely to play this week.

Naturally, I jumped off Whitehead this week as he was not returning kicks and I thought this would be a good Adams spot, so my value is Cannon and Klukas, both of whom carry a great deal of risk. All of my HAM stacks have Cannon in there so I have a tough decision to make in the next hour.

• OttawaCityMadman

@nickfromcwe said...

I love these types of things, like what has been going on with Davaris Daniels over the last two weeks as well. I read a beat reporter basically say that they are holding off on announcing it. To make things worse, Manny was alternating off and on plays with Cannon. So there it is, if Manny is playing, I would guess that Cannon is most likely to take a seat, though it wouldn’t surprise me to see them swap Watson and Cannon on some plays just to keep him getting reps or to list Arceneaux as a backup on the depth chart and not play. The report did say Arceneaux was ahead of Solomon Eluminan, who plays defense, and was more likely to play this week.

Naturally, I jumped off Whitehead this week as he was not returning kicks and I thought this would be a good Adams spot, so my value is Cannon and Klukas, both of whom carry a great deal of risk. All of my HAM stacks have Cannon in there so I have a tough decision to make in the next hour.

go with da GUT. I jumped on mathews, and he allmost had a good game. 40yrd catch called back, would have made it. I expect the game if MA plays

• OttawaCityMadman

ahhh. The game is so different now. NFL same thing. One little nod of the head, PENALTY!!!

in other news Cottoy finally did something lol

• OttawaCityMadman

Sask chart up. no Arcx.

• Syzltuth

Need something big from fajardo & Evans in my 4 day, have 5 to go in my 2 day lu.

• bure10

147 with SSK Def and Evans so im there with you

• Syzltuth

@bure10 said...

147 with SSK Def and Evans so im there with you

Lol well sorta, you’re looking for a top finish, I’m just looking to cash as I’m at 110 right now. Gl!

• OttawaCityMadman

Toronto chart posted. No changes

• OttawaCityMadman

Got a 171 with Sask D left. Hoping they bagel TO with a few pick6s. But there are other ahead with the same im sure. Prob should switch to Tor D for the lower ownership…

• Syzltuth

And risk the negative?

• OttawaCityMadman

@Syzltuth said...

And risk the negative?

I really don’t think Sask will put up more than 20. They’re D should crush though, at home. Im calling 17-6. BUT if TO recovers a fumb or picks 6 will be a huge boost in the standings. Bet sask D will be 30%+. TO D around 5%

• Syzltuth

Forgot the last game isn’t until tomorrow :/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.