Comments

• OttawaCityMadman

ENTER TODAYS FOURM JL1st SHOWDOWN
    Filled! Good luck Y’all!

Thurs June 27, 830pm. Edm at Wpg
    Friday June 28, 730pm. Mtl at Ham
    Sat June 29, 700pm. BC at Cal
    Mon July 1st, 700pm. Tor at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts:

Edm

Wpg

Mtl

Ham

Cal

BC

Tor

Sask

• mattspot10

Figured my lineup would be the ultimate chalk. Good luck to the four of us!

• Syzltuth

Yeah I built mine a couple days ago and meant to tweak it but never did 🤷🏻‍♂️ 4th Q not going well though

• Syzltuth

I thought mtl would be the worst team in the league but I think it’s tor, they’ve put up a total of 17 points through 2 games and allowed 96

• dadl

Barring stat correction I just tied for 1st in the $10 on DK.

• Syzltuth

Awesome, congrats!

• Syzltuth

I finished 70th in the $1, my best showing so far this season. The first couple weeks were rough

Edit-my score has adjusted 3 times lol

• codyallison1026

Ouf second in the touchdown missed 1st by .6. Crushed in the maple leaf as well. Here’s to week 4

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@dadl said...

What did it end up paying? Was gonna throw the lineup I built for the forum contest in there but figured it would suck since I built it in like 5 mins

• bure10

@dadl said...

Solid score. Got 37th but still nice to see someone here take it.

• Wingman

Ham full stack with whitehead as the cheap value and roughriders D was the way to go

• dadl

$6500 for a 2 way tie at first.
    10 entries, so 100 in, $6,757.50 out. 9/10 cashed

L U C K

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.