• OttawaCityMadman

TODAY’S FOURM CONTEST July 6…
    6 needed to fill…
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74095341

Thur July 4, 730pm. Ham at Mtl
    Fri July 5th, 730pm. Wpg at Ott
    Sat July 6th, 7pm. BC at Tor
    Sat July 6th, 10pm. Cal at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts.

Ham

Mtl

Wpg

Ott

BC

Tor

Cal

Sask

• bure10

Jackson and Brescacin in concussion protocol. Burham missed practice for lower body and obviously Bo is awaiting MRI results.

• OttawaCityMadman

yikes. Yes will have to closely monitor those situations. I think BC is shaping up to be the best stack this week. Ham still good, just bloody expensive now.

• Wingman

Burnham is my top player for the week, now watch as he 1) does not play 2) gets re injured in the first Q 3) gets 4 catches for 37 yards

• codyallison1026

Going to dig in deeper in a bit but early looks like stacking BC and Ham. Hamilton playing Montreal again…..

• Syzltuth

Entered 2 lus so far, one stack each of ham & bc. Probably end up doing a third with a cheaper qb and go with higher end position players

• bure10

Tasker in.

Edit: Addison is out

• bure10

Tor QB James Franklin out for a while

• codyallison1026

Franklin out ? Wow the Argos are going to be even worse than usual

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Still no Jackson or Brescacin at Stampeders practice; No Bo Levi as well.

• Wingman

Tasker big game

• leib0039

Twitter report says Jackson and Brescacin are OUT saturday A guy named Danny Austin who works for the Calgary paper so looks legit

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

Same guy says it’s likely Ka’Deem Carey gets added to roster and is the main RB this weekend.

• OttawaCityMadman

Ham chart posted. Still waiting on Mtl

• OttawaCityMadman

@nickfromcwe said...

Same guy says it’s likely Ka’Deem Carey gets added to roster and is the main RB this weekend.

Intetesting. Edit , im surprised he is in the pool. There is your free square

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Intetesting. Edit , im surprised he is in the pool. There is your free square

Wow DK pretty quick to get him into the player pool too.

• Syzltuth

Well, just reworked all my lus with all this news

• OttawaCityMadman

Mtl chart up. Adams at Qb. New Recv Bray starting over ELewis

• OttawaCityMadman

If Sask put up 40+ pts on Ottawa. Im pretty sure Wpg can do the same. And i believe Sask has a better D than Wpg so Ott should be able to score well again. Definitely going to need the 2-3 best scorers from that game. Top2 BC guys and top 2 Ham. I like that BC D$ is low too… Simple right?

• Syzltuth

If it were simple we’d all be millionaires and the Dfs gods decide our fates. Haha

• bure10

Honestly Wpg didnt look that good against EDM. Ill take the stand that Whitehead’s two TDs were fluky and without those they had no life. Im all over Durant from BC with Burnham or not – Hes slightly priced up and been playing awesome. Im not not how much Carey is too much.

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@bure10 said...

Honestly Wpg didnt look that good against EDM. Ill take the stand that Whitehead’s two TDs were fluky and without those they had no life. Im all over Durant from BC with Burnham or not – Hes slightly priced up and been playing awesome. Im not not how much Carey is too much.

I’m totally with you on Carter. I hope Burnham plays because I think Carter is still going to do well but at lower ownership. If Burnham sits, he could see a lot more ownership. Either way I’m going to have a lot.

• bure10

@nickfromcwe said...

I’m totally with you on Carter. I hope Burnham plays because I think Carter is still going to do well but at lower ownership. If Burnham sits, he could see a lot more ownership. Either way I’m going to have a lot.

I like Carter too and if Burnham is out just stack Reilly Carter and Durant.

• OttawaCityMadman

@bure10 said...

I agree as well. My worry is that Cal will split TWilliams and Carey as the lead back

• Syzltuth

Just made a Hamilton onslaught lu, it didn’t leave much left for the 2 flex positions but hopefully they can repeat what they did last week

• OttawaCityMadman

Happy 4th O July guys…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.