• OttawaCityMadman

TODAY’S FOURM CONTEST July 6…
    6 needed to fill…
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74095341

Thur July 4, 730pm. Ham at Mtl
    Fri July 5th, 730pm. Wpg at Ott
    Sat July 6th, 7pm. BC at Tor
    Sat July 6th, 10pm. Cal at Sask

Odds: https://www.covers.com/Sports/CFL/Odds/CA/SPREAD/competition/Online/ML

Depth Charts.

Ham

Mtl

Wpg

Ott

BC

Tor

Cal

Sask

• OttawaCityMadman

Wpg and Ott charts up. No big changes. Just back up RBs for both teams…

• Syzltuth

Slate needs to lock, Ive already gotten my hr for today so I’ve been building lus for cfl, I need to stop lol

• codyallison1026

Cant decide between Reiley and masoli. I’ll have a bunch of both just hard to decide which will have more points. Certainly will he playing lots of Thomas Erlington which kind of leads to 2 rb builds….

• bure10

@Syzltuth said...

Slate needs to lock, Ive already gotten my hr for today so I’ve been building lus for cfl, I need to stop lol

Lol still got to build my 11 LUs. Having a hard time nailing down my core. Not sure how much WPG I want possible fade. Madu and Carey are interesting on RB. Not liking much but Noel on TO even then not sure on the backup WB. Not too psyched on CGY with a garbage QB

I wish it was a garbage game tonight so I can reassess tomorrow with the injury news but everyone on Hamilton is priced up for good reason so makes pivoting hard.

• Syzltuth

5 lus, 2 masoli, 2 fajardo & 1 Reilly

• bure10

11 LUs 3QB, 6RBs, 8 WRs, 3 D

• OttawaCityMadman

Prob going to cost me. But im going Williams over Carey. Like the price with upside IF he can get 15 touches. BiG if…

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Prob going to cost me. But im going Williams over Carey. Like the price with upside IF he can get 15 touches. BiG if…

I got 6/11 Carey but hopefully we know more tomorrow and then could pivot if something weird is up

• leib0039

Be interesting to see if Posey has any ownership after appearing on the depth chart but then being ruled out.

Also looks like KD Cannon is out, not that he was a huge factor but

• nickfromcwe

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

@leib0039 said...

Be interesting to see if Posey has any ownership after appearing on the depth chart but then being ruled out.

Also looks like KD Cannon is out, not that he was a huge factor but

Cannon might not be a huge deal but Arceneaux still not ready so talent level behind him drops off significantly, could mean more Moore, Evans and Naaman.

• OttawaCityMadman

Good thing we faded Stanback…

• codyallison1026

hamilton …. get it together

• bure10

STE is down. Not good specially when you have 7/11

• codyallison1026

welp…. onto week 5

• bure10

Confirmed STE out for the game. Finishes with a robust 0.0. Hopefully its minor so he can continue his season it would be a shame for it to be one of the more serious lower body injuries.

• OttawaCityMadman

Just counted. I was 16 of 21 with STE…Fin sick. Go stanback go

• bure10

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Just counted. I was 16 of 21 with STE…Fin sick. Go stanback go

I feel the pain. Loaded up on BJ instead of Stanback for some reason over here

• Syzltuth

I never go 100% on anyone but guess who I have 100% of today? Unintentional, I usually edit a couple if I notice I have someone in every lu but with the holiday I never went back and reviewed all my lineups. 5 entries down the drain. Feel bad for ste, I hope it’s nothing serious

• kettlebell

STE in 4/4 here.

• Syzltuth

It’s funny too, one of my lus I was looking for some 3k players and Coombs was sitting right there…

• Wingman

STE in 4/5, most my lu were two RB

And stanback? Just tuning in now what the heck is happening

• codyallison1026

Well I guess since I have a bunch of STE it Makes me feel better that banks and masoli also busted anyways.

• Syzltuth

$1 10 man created for tomorrow’s showdown

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/74071795

• Syzltuth

Acklin & tucker with the 2 ham tds, all rushing tds on the Montreal side

• Syzltuth

Hamilton just lost any chance to try to win the game on that roughing the kicker penalty

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.